Christmas party

Because I love you, ANBLUE Beauty

Someone POV

“Merry Christmas!” Suddenly Jeremy, Shinwoo, Minyeo and Taekyung appeared at the opened door. Honggi and the other were a bit shocked.

“Oh? You’re managed to come here. A bit late, it has passed midnight already. A late Christmas eoh?” Jonghoon said, saving the awkward moment. Minhwan went to his room. *Knock! Knock!

“Nae~~” Minhye answered from inside.

“Are you ready?” Oppa wanted to tell you that ANJELL is here too..” Minhye opened the door.

“Not only Yonghwa opp…ah, hyung?” Minhwan shook head.

“Yonghwa came with Jungshin. And ANJELL came just now. Ready? Remember, Hye aa~~ aish, ani. Minhyuk, oppa’s ah! Hwannie’s old friend eoh?” Minhye smiled.

“Okay, Hwannie…” *smile

“Eoh? Minhyuk! Why are you here? How?” Yonghwa asked Minhye. Jungshin was shocked when he realize that the guy was got out from the bedroom is Minhye.

“Hwannie, asked me to join them celebrate Christmas together.”

“Hyuk is my old friend.” The FT Island members just smiled. Minyeo realize Jungshin was there too. She was happy.

“Okay, okay. It’s great to have all of you here. There were cakes from the fans…it just too many to finish it by ourselves. Let’s eat it up!” Jonghoon took out the cakes by the help from Jaejin. All of them sat on the floor together. Minhye sat between Jungshin and Yonghwa while Minyeo sat beside Jungshin. Jungshin felt uneasy when he was facing Jeremy. He was regret for agreeing to come with Yonghwa this night. Shinwoo who sat in front of Minyeo was jealousy looking at her gaze towards Jungshin. Taekyung who sat beside Jeremy was silently gazing at Shinwoo’s jealousy eyes.

“Hey, hey. Why all of you is in silence? Eat up, today is Christmas. We should cheer up.” Yonghwa pulled out something from his back.

“Nah, Christmas’ present for FT Island.” Jonghoon took the present. Yonghwa tried to cheer up the mood when realize the cold between Jungshin and Jeremy.

“Jeremy..” Shinwoo nudged Jeremy gently.

“Oh, geurae. We are preparing gift for you too.” Still Jonghoon took the present.

“Gomawoyeo, but we didn’t have present for both. Hm, just the cake, okay?” Jonghoon said.

“Fans cake…” Jaejin said slowly but still can hear by everybody. They laughed.

“Oh, ya. Introduce your new member…” Seunghyun said to ANJELL. All of them turned to Minyeo.

“Oh? Nan?” *nod

“Naneun Go Minam, second vocalist for ANJELL. Before this, I love to watch FTI shows…” and Jungshin’s performance… Those words only echoed in her heart.

“Oh? Uri fans?” FT Island members laughed. The other just smiled.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Ah…damn! Too many characters in one chapter? Readers, are you okay? The important part now approaching, your relationship with Jungshin is getting better! Coming soon!