Reconcile? Part 2

Because I love you, ANBLUE Beauty

 

Jungshin looked at Jeremy. A while, their gaze met. Jeremy sighed.

“Do you remember Choi Seunghyun?” Jeremy asked. Jungshin looked at Jeremy, puzzled.

“The badass? I never forget him!” Jungshin said.

“He comes to me before. He wants revenge.” Jungshin widened his eyes.

“Is he…”

“Yes, he already out of the prison. I have no choice to keep him from you, I need money to send him away.” Jungshin waited for Jeremy’s next word.

“I asked sajangnim how I can have more money; I don’t care if I have to work with packed schedule. But he left me a choice, by joining the new group.”

Jungshin snorted. “That’s not a good reason you to leave the group.”

Jeremy sighed. “I know but I have to, Shin.”

“No, I’m not accepting your explanation, Jer.” Jungshin said. Jeremy looked at Jungshin.

“I just want to keep you save from him. I know what I had done is hard to forgive, but still I want to apologize. Mianne, Shin.” Jeremy bowed a bit and walked away.

Jungshin watched his bestie steps. He sighed.

“I’m really disappointed on you, Jeremy.”

Jeremy stopped and turned to Jungshin. Jungshin turned to Jeremy.

“I felt your betrayal as you left our band when we’re in the middle of the recording for the album. I felt disappointed; you aren’t told me what’s going on…yet left like that!”

Jungshin threw his tantrum, letting out all his anger. Jeremy bit his lips.

“Sajangnim wants to put a new member in ANBLUE. And he wants me to be out from there. I don’t know what he was thinking that time, but all I know, I want to send Seunghyun away from us.”

Jungshin smirked. “You know, you’re pabo.”

Jeremy raised a brow. Jungshin walked towards him.

“You should tell me earlier, and then this thing could be settled in more peaceful way. No hate, no fight.” Jungshin smiled. Jeremy was stunned. He didn’t expect this.

“What are you trying to say?” Jungshin chuckled. He patted Jeremy’s shoulder.

“You know what, I’m glad you left.” Jeremy blinked.

“Mwo? Wae?” Jungshin smiled.

“It’s nothing. Khaja, I’m hungry!” Jungshin put his arm on Jeremy’s shoulder and dragged him.

“Wait, are you forgiving me?” Jungshin smirked.

“What do you think?”

“Stop giving me question like that, Hwang Jungshin!”

“No, I’m not forgiving, yah it’s YES you pabo!” Jungshin messed Jeremy’s hair.

“Aish! Shin, you’re stayed the same!” Jungshin laughed. Jeremy smiled.

They walked together, side by side with a smile.

“Shin, what do you mean by you glad I’m left the band?” Jeremy asked suddenly.

Jungshin turned to him. His mind remembered someone.

‘Because I got know what’s love…and learn the pain…’

“Amugotteo anya~” Jungshin smiled. Jeremy pouted.

“You keep a secret from me huh?” Jungshin just smiled.

“You two took really a long time, we’re hungry duh!” You said when you saw Jungshin and Jeremy arrived with a smile on both faces.

You eyed Shinwoo. He was smiling. We did it!

“Let’s order!” Yonghwa said. Jonghyun nodded.