Minyeo, gomawo

Because I love you, ANBLUE Beauty

 

Jungshin patted Jeremy’s head. “I have to go now. Good bye, friends.”

“Eh? Do we have schedule now?” Yonghwa suddenly asked.

“No, I have things to do. Got to go, bye!” Jungshin rushed, left the others behind.

“How’s ANJELL? Any schedule to attend this hour?” Jonghyun asked. Taekyung shook his head.

“I think we don’t have group’s schedule tonight. Individual?” Taekyung asked s.

“I got midnight radio show, with Shinwoo hyung.” You said. Shinwoo nodded.

“We should get going now, Minam.” You nodded.

“Minam, chakamman.” Jeremy stopped you. You raised a brow.

“Minyeo, gomawo.” Jeremy whispered to you. You smiled.

“It’s nothing. I just want you guys get back together again. I know he miss his best friend.” Jeremy beamed. You patted his shoulder and caught Shinwoo’s steps.

“Jeremy, we want to have a game before going back. Do you wanna come?” Taekyung asked.

“What game?”

“Bowling.”

“I’m in! Who’s treating?” The others looked at each other.

“On our own?” Yonghwa said. Jeremy smiled.

“Okay then, it’s on me. Two games. Let’s go!” He dragged Taekyung together with him.

“Yah!” Yonghwa and Jonghyun laughed at Taekyung’s annoyed face. Jeremy smiled widely. He was happy, now he got his best friend back.

XXXXXXXXXXX

“Minyeo?” You turned to Shinwoo. “Don’t you want to tell your feeling towards Jungshin?”

You smiled weakly. “I’m a guy here, for your information.”

“You could say you’re Minam’s sister, Minyeo.” You chuckled and turned to Shinwoo who was driving.

“No need, hyung. He’s already having someone in his heart.” Shinwoo turned to you for a while. You smiled.

“I once confessed about he helped me in the past, but I lied telling him that was my sister. Yup, just like you say, I confessed that my ‘sister’ fall in love with him.” You paused.

“And he said he already like someone else.” You bit your lips. Your heart felt pain.

“I’m sorry. Are you okay?” Shinwoo asked. You plastered a weak smile.

“I’m hurt but I’m okay.” Shinwoo pulled your hand and held it tight.

“I’m here if you need a listener.” You nodded.

“Gomawo, Shinwoo…oppa.”

Shinwoo smiled. ‘I just want you to smile. You’re awesome with smiles, Go Minyeo.’

XXXXXXXXXX

Hahha! I just can’t leave you hanging this time…

I don’t like making you waiting. So I keep update.

And this time it may triple update again…

You just wait for the triple update soon…yeah!

We’re reaching the end soon…really close…and I will give triple update…

In mean, the ending is coming soon!

Huhu! :)