We have the replacement at last

Because I love you, ANBLUE Beauty

Jonghyun quickly walked towards the big boss room. His band mates already left after the short meeting, talking about their coming soon concert. The concert has been announced to be done by end of this month.

“Come in.” Jonghyun opened the door. The big man looked at him with piercing eyes.

“Now, who did you recruit for the new drummer?” Jonghyun smiled a bit.

“Please don’t get mad, daebu…” The big boss sighed.

“You’re really makes me facing hardship, Hyunnie.”

 “I have too.”

Jonghyun passed a picture. The big man shocked.

“But Hyunnie…this…” Jonghyun smiled.

“I know but I have no choice. I guarantee that this person skill is equal to Minhyuk, daebu. Daebu better agree with this or I will leave the band too…”

“Yah, don’t you dare.” Jonghyun smiled sheepishly.

“So?” He raised a brow playfully.

“Aish, I let you slide this time. You’re playing with my company policy, you know?”

Jonghyun jumped in delight. “You’re the best daebu!”

The big man smiled weakly. ‘If Minyeo knew this, I’m dead.’

XXXXXXXXXXXX

Mianne…you guys must be confused with this chappie right?

Yup, I got writer’s block…and this popped out suddenly…

Something I never reveal...

The big boss (CEO/Sajangnim) is Minyeo’s uncle and Jonghyun’s daebu(godfather).

He named Go Jongmin actually. He didn’t know Minyeo at first but know Jonghyun from the beginning okay? This one of the reason Jonghyun joined ANBLUE when he knows that CEO is his daebu…

And one thing, I want to stress on, Minyeo and Jonghyun aren’t sibling okay? (I know they got the same surname and related to Mr.Go) but sorry, they’re not related and they never know each other before…get it? ^^

Get back to story…will give a short shot..hehhe

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

“Where were you just now?” Yonghwa asked when Jonghyun entered the house.

“Oh, I discuss something with sajangnim. Oh yeah, we got replacement already.”

“Nugu?” Jungshin turned and asked.

Jonghyun smiled. “Will be revealed on the concert.”

“But we need to practice together before the concert, isn’t it?” Jonghyun shrugged shoulder.

“That person just promise to come on d-day.”

“Who that guy huh? So into himself.” Jungshin said. Jonghyun chuckled.

“Chill, hyung. That person has promise to practice hardly and perform well. We will meet on d-day. Now, we only need to focus on our own practice.”

“But no drum…”

“As usual, no but hyung.” Jonghyun gave an assurance smile to Jungshin. Jungshin just shrugged it off.

“Why we can’t get Minhye back…” Yonghwa said slowly.

“I’m sorry for not being able to persuade her that day.” Jonghyun said sadly. Jungshin tapped his shoulder.

“It’s okay dude. Not blaming you at all. It was my fault for the first place…”

“Stop blaming each other.” Yonghwa said. They all smiled.

Ting! Tong! They looked at each other. Yonghwa smiled and went to open the door…

XXXXXXXX

so wanna guess who is coming?

hhhehehhe, i left here cliffy..

will update soon...

see soon!