Things getting serious…

Because I love you, ANBLUE Beauty

As there is no one reply my Q for TaeNyeo or JerMin romance…

So I will continue what I want… (I’m sad, no comments these days)

And to be truth, long chapter ahead! For Minyeo’s ending…

Yup, will be revealed her best man!

Enjoy~

 

Taekyung looked at Jeremy. Jeremy looked at him back.

“This thing should be handle or not?” Taekyung asked. Jeremy went silent.

“I don’t know…”

“But we lied to our fans…” Jeremy shrugged shoulder.

You walked towards those two guys.

“Yah, whatcha doing hyung?” Taekyung and Jeremy jumped in surprise. Taekyung quickly covered his lappy screen.

“What’s that? Show me~” You aegyo. Taekyung shook his head vigorously.

You raised a brow to him before turned to Jeremy. Jeremy smiled sheepishly.

“You should go outside. Go to Shinwoo hyung.” Jeremy pushed you. You were struggling to turn but Jeremy never gave a chance.

Taekyung turned to his lappy back. The today highlighted topics captured his eyes.

‘DISPATCH CONFIRMED THAT ANJELL KANG SHINWOO IS DATING GO MINAM’S SISTER, GO MINYEO.’

XXXXXXXXXXXX

“Minam! Minam!” Manager Ahn entered the house. You were playing games with Shinwoo at that time.

“Hyung~, he’s here.” Shinwoo said.

“Oh, here you are. Okay, Shinwoo is here too.” Manager Ahn looked exhausted.

“What’s up hyungnim?” You asked.

“Did you guys read the news today?” You guys shook head. Manager Ahn opened his Ipad and showed to them.

Both of you shocked to see the article. You blushed a bit.

“Err, what, how…” Shinwoo could not say anything more.

“Shinwoo, when this happened?” Shinwoo scratched his head.

“Dunno…”

“Minam, is this really your sister?” You gulped.

“Neh~” Manager Ahn sighed.

“Sajangnim want to see you guys and your sister.”

Your eyes and Shinwoo’s widened. “BO?!!”

“He wants to hear the full story from you guys before break news. You really crossed the line, you know you can’t date unless you discuss with him first, right?”

Shinwoo nodded. You bit your lips.

“But I was there with them. So that’s not consider date.”

“Talk to him later. Tomorrow, meet him at the company.”

Both of you nodded reluctantly. Manager Ahn went out for some works.

“What should we do? How can I play two roles in the same time?”

Shinwoo sighed. “Aish, chincha.”

XXXXXXXXX

“Where’s your sister, Minam?”

You felt nervous. “She’s not coming as she’s busy.”

The big man turned to Shinwoo. “So, tell me the full story?”

Shinwoo inhaled calmly.

“That picture is real. But that day, I was going out with them.” Your boss turned to you.

“Is that true, Minam?”

“Yup.”

“So, are you really dating Minam’s sister?” Shinwoo gulped. He looked at you. You also stayed silent.

“Not yet.” Shinwoo said as he turned to his boss. You looked at Shinwoo, waiting for his next word.

“I’m still waiting for her reply.” Shinwoo continued. The big man nodded.

“Do you know this Minam?” You shook your head.

“I don’t know hyung likes my sis. I also shocked to know they know each other when we’re hanged out that day.” You smiled in the heart. Wow, Minyeo, you’re really making out a story!

“Okay, so I will announce the true story then. Shinwoo, be careful after this. I don’t want this to disrupt your hard work.” Shinwoo nodded. You felt relieve!

 

Both of you walked out from the company.

“That was close! Hey, hyung. Why you say like that?” Shinwoo turned.

“What?”

“Waiting for reply?” You blushed when you said that. Shinwoo smiled, very sweet smile.

“Ain’t I?” Shinwoo walked back. You bit your lips. Aish, what a shame!

XXXXXXXXXX

Taekyung and Jeremy saw their members were back. “How’s day?”

Shinwoo turned to Jeremy who the one was asking.

“What how?”

“We already know, you pabo.” Taekyung appeared from behind. At that time, you entered the house. All the three men turned to you.

“What?” You asked. They stayed silent.

“Minam, they already know the news.” Shinwoo broke the ice.

You sighed. You knew it will happen.

“That news is not true, okay?” You said and walked to your room.

The door closed.

“So what did you guys tell sajangnim?” Taekyung looked at Shinwoo.

“Nothing much. We’re telling the truth.” Jeremy widened his eyes.

“What? Did you guys tell that…” Shinwoo realized his mistake.

“Ani~, except that.”Jeremy looked relieve.

“You sure gave me a heart attack.” Shinwoo smiled. Taekyung stayed silent.

“Don’t worry hyung.” Shinwoo said to Taekyung. He just plastered a weak smile.

XXXXXXXXXX

Taekyung looked around. He was searching for someone in the pub.

“Hey! Long time no see, hyung!” A guy tapped his shoulder from behind.

“Kim Jonghyun~!” Taekyung hugged his friend aka junior. Jonghyun laughed.

“What bring you here, eoh?”

Taekyung smiled a bit. “I need your help, Jjong.”

Jonghyun raised a brow. Taekyung whispered to him.

“I think I could ask Key, I think he have someone.” Taekyung looked in disbelief.

“Jeongmal? Gomawo, Jjong!”

Jonghyun smiled. “Let’s meet him, Key is in the office.”

“He’s a daebak. In between a hectic schedule, he could manage this place.” Jonghyun smiled.

“He’s the man. I’m just helping him here sometimes. Our group mates also come to help sometimes.” Taekyung nodded.

“I hope he can help me.”

XXXXXXXXXX

ANJELL already finish their final practice for their concert tomorrow. They were schedule to have the first concert in Seoul for their world tour.

The group met ANBLUE at the lobby.

“Hey, Shin!” Jungshin and his band mates turned. Jeremy was waving to them.

“Oh, you Jer.”

“Hee, how’s ANBLUE these days?” Jeremy asked.

“Still preparing for the concert. Heh, we’re the first to announce having a concert, end up ANJELL held the concert first.” Jungshin said.

“Sorry about that, guys.” Taekyung apologized. Jungshin smiled.

“It’s okay, I’m not mad or whatever. We didn’t get new drummer yet, that’s why everything is delayed.” Jungshin said.

“Oh, chukkae for your engagement, Yong.” Jeremy said.

Yonghwa smiled a bit. “Thanks.”

“So, when will you announce it to public?”

“When I’m getting married, sajangnim says that. I’m following him as he already approved about the engagement.” Yonghwa explained.

“So how’s you Shinwoo? Minam’s sister didn’t answer you yet?” A tricky question from Jonghyun to Shinwoo. Shinwoo gulped.

“Not yet.”

“Minam, you have how many younger sisters?” Jungshin asked. You blinked.

“Eh? One only.”

Jungshin nodded. He turned to Shinwoo. “So, I’m comparable to Shinwoo, eoh?”

The others looked puzzle. You already blushed. Jungshin just smiled sheepishly.

“Nothing much. Okay, we need to see sajangnim. Got to go.”

ANBLUE left. Jeremy and Taekyung turned to you.

“What’s he talking about?” Taekyung asked.

“Nothing important, let’s go hyungs.”

ANJELL left the company and went back home. Everybody was exhausted and rest earlier as tomorrow will be a busy day for them. But you can’t sleep yet, so you’re watching TV.

Taekyung walked out from his room. You turned for a while then turned back to the TV.

“Minam.” Taekyung called you. You turned.

“Neh?”

“Can we talk for a while?” Taekyung said. You nodded. Taekyung walked to the balcony.

You appeared beside him after a while. “Why hyung?”

Taekyung looked up to the sky.

“How are you and Shinwoo?” You shocked to his question. Taekyung turned to you.

“Err, okay. Nothing happen.” Taekyung smiled a bit.

“He already confess to you right?” You gulped. How he…

“Three of us already discuss about this. He said to us that he gonna confess on that day, your date. We already agree to fight in peaceful way.” Taekyung smiled before continue.

“But Jeremy and I know we don’t have to fight actually.” You turned to him.

“Why?”

“You like Shinwoo right?” Your face was red. Taekyung smiled.

“Jeremy is really an awesome best friend. He knows everything about you.” You looked at Taekyung, puzzled.

“He’s the one encouraged Shinwoo to confess. He already predicts that you like Shinwoo.” You looked at the sky. How could Jeremy know something that I never realize before?

“Actually, I have something to offer to you.”

XXXXXXXXXX

A week after…

“What? Minam, are you kidding me?” You shook your head.

“I’m serious sajangnim.” The big boss looked piss off.

“No, I can’t let you go.”

“I got a replacement if you afraid to lose money.” You said calmly.

“Nugu?”

“My sister.”

“Are you kidding me? How could you put your sister as a replacement? ANJELL is a band for guys!”

“If you don’t want her, I got a guy that could replace Minam.” Suddenly, Taekyung entered the room with a charming guy.

“Taekyung? Did you already know…”

“Yup, Minam already tell me that he got offer to further his study. As I know sajangnim, I find someone could replace him. I know sajangnim never approve a girl.” You turned to Taekyung. Taekyung smiled.

“So what’s his name? What his speciality?” The guy quickly bowed.

“Annyeonghaseyo, I’m Lee Minyong. A former vocalist for a group called LEDApple. I can play piano and compose songs.” The big man looked at the guy from head to toe. Minyong just smiled shyly.

“I need to hear your singing first before I approve you.” Minyong nodded. He sang. Taekyung, the big man and you were enchanted by his lovely voice.

“Okay, pass. I will accept you. Hm, but Minam, if you want to come back, you are welcomed always.” The big man said. You just smiled.

“We will see, but how’s my sister?”

The big man wrinkled a bit. “Do you really want her to join ANJELL?”

“No but if she want to become a singer, will you accept her?” You said. The big man sighed.

“Okay…” You smiled.

“Gomawo, uncle!” The big man widened his eyes. Taekyung looked shock.

“Yah!” You smiled sheepishly before running out from the room. Minyong excused himself after the boss asked him to wait outside. Taekyung looked to his boss.

“Uncle?”

“What?”

“Sajangnim, Minam’s uncle?”

“Or should you say Minyeo?” The big man said calmly. Taekyung wrinkled in disbelief.

“I only know she’s my Minyeo few months before when I accidentally met her outside. She’s visiting my younger sister, her aunt who opened a café.” Taekyung just nodded.

“So how about the news between Shinwoo and her?”

The big man smiled. “She already told me the real story. And thanks Taekyung. You got a brilliant idea to help them.”

Taekyung looked shock. “So sajangnim knew this?”

The big man nodded. Taekyung sighed.

“I have fooled by her and sajangnim.” The big man chuckled.

“Please don’t tell the others about my relationship with Minyeo.”

“But they will know someday.” The big man smiled.

“Not now, Hwang Taekyung. Oh yeah, call that guy back. I want to see him, discussing about his future now with ANJELL.” Taekyung nodded.

“I hope they could be together forever.” The big man nodded.

XXXXXXXXXXX

So I stop here~

Hahha, I can’t straight to the end yet…

Just revealing who is her best man…

Yup, I picked Shinwoo

Because I really wish Minam end up with Shinwoo in He’s Beautiful…

So my wish is fulfilled here! Hahahhah!

 

I’m really into LEDApple these days...really love their latest song, Are you eating well.

And I miss their former vocalist, Minyong and IOH. I already love LEDApple since Dash period. But when Minyong and IOH left (They are my BIAS!), I don’t really into them anymore. However, I still love their songs…How Dare You and Birthday Killer.

And now, I’m so into them when I heard Are you eating well...

I fall in love with Kyumin and Hanbyul’s soft voice!

And these days, I found myself back to them, become a LEDA! I’m reflected enough~

I never left them again, and sure I like all of them (with the formers also)

But then, Kyumin is my bias (I picked him as he’s cute!)…hehhehe

 

Okay the next chapter gonna be solution to the ANBLUE’s problem!

Gildarige~

See soon~