How to persuade him?

Because I love you, ANBLUE Beauty

“I don’t want. Be a soloist is better…” Jonghyun walked away. Yonghwa sighed. It’s hard to persuade Jonghyun. Yonghwa went back ANBLUE dorm. Jungshin was watching TV.

“Hm, it’s hard to convince him…” Jungshin looked at Yonghwa. He wrote something.

“Picture? Wait a minute…”  Yonghwa took out Jonghyun’s picture that he took on Jonghyun’s performance. Jungshin looked at the picture closely.

“It’s okay? His style is simple but his voice is lovely and wonderful.” Jungshin stayed silent. He put the picture on the table and stood. He went into his room. Yonghwa said nothing and also went into his room. Minhye went out from her room when the guys stay silently in their room.

“Oh..this is oppa’s candidate. Erm, better I tried to convince him…” Minhye smiled and quickly went into her room. She scared if the other went out from their room suddenly and saw her in her real gender clothes.

XXXXXXXXXX

Minhye POV

“Please, only you can help me and my band.” I looked into his eyes. He shook his head.

“Shiro, jebal. I didn’t have an intention to join any band. Two days ago, there is a guy who wants the same things. He had followed me around for these two days. Now, you are replacing him. Please, don’t disturb me.” Jonghyun said. He started to walk away but I grabbed his hand. Jonghyun was in shock.

“Please, I’m begging you.” *look with puppy eyes.

In Jonghyun’s mind, ‘Is he or she…his eyes is cute..’ Jonghyun pulled his hand.

“Mianne…” Jonghyun disappeared behind the back door pub. I sighed.

“How to persuade him?” *think

I entered the pub. “Welcome to Lovelight Pub, our Perfection is ready. Let’s rock and roll with Perfection Jonghyun and newcomer, Bling Wonbin!” Two guys were standing on the stage. Jonghyun played bass while Wonbin played guitar while singing. I enchanted by the music. I liked the way Jonghyun played bass. When their performance was end, Wonbin gave his guitar to Jonghyun. Jonghyun smiled and started the music. He sang.

“Eoh? It’s him!” I shouted. *smile

I must persuade him to join our band. He is our hope!

XXXXXXXXXX

Wow! Minhye is determinate! But why it’s hard to persuade him ah? (This is my story, I can do anything!*smile)

Sorry for mistake and grammatical error!

Give comment and suggestion for ending of this story!-for your story (Minyeo’s story)