Disaster in ANBLUE dorm

Because I love you, ANBLUE Beauty

“Uhuk, uhuk…” Jungshin walked to the refrigerator. Since arriving home, he can’t sleep. His throat felt sore and ache.

“Hyung? Shin hyung?” Jungshin turned his head. Minhye was standing behind him. Jungshin tried to say something but his voice isn’t coming out.

“What’s wrong with you?” Jungshin shrugged shoulder. He coughed again. Minhye grabbed a bottle and gave it to Jungshin. Jungshin quickly drank the water.

“A, a..a. My voic..” Jungshin coughed. Minhye felt weird. She felt Jungshin’s forehead. Jungshin blushed.

“It doesn’t hot. But your voice…” Jungshin tried to say something but it sound like a frog.

“Aish, ottokae?” Jungshin tapped Minhye’s shoulder and pointed to Yonghwa’s room. He posed driving cars and make H sign.

“Yonghwa hyung, driving car, H? Oh, chakaman.” Minhye quickly went to Yonghwa’s room.

“Hyung, hyung. Yonghwa hyung..” in a minute, Yonghwa woke up and opened the door.

“Waeyeo?”

“Shin hyung need to go to hospital. His voice disappeared!” Yonghwa shocked.

“BO?!!” (Skip!)

“Ah, how can you sick at time like this? Aish! The comeback is just around the corner.” Manager Shin snorted. Jungshin wrote something on a paper fastly. Since yesterday, he communicated using this method. His voice is cracking and maybe losing it if he didn’t undergo the surgery.

           

HOW CAN I KNOW? HYUNGNIM, OTTOKAE? THE RECORDING…I NEED TIME TO HAVE MY VOICE BACK. MAYBE ONE WEEK, MUTE LIKE THIS.

 

They looked at the manager. “I want to add someone else, new member. As the second vocalist.” They shocked.

“How can we easily find a talented second vocalist?” Minhye asked.

“I have a candidate in my mind.” Yonghwa said. Jungshin objected.

“Shin, shuts up. We need to find someone quickly. I have my own strategy on this matter. You will have 4 members on the coming comeback. Yonghwa, get him faster. The company didn’t want to postpone the release album date.” Yonghwa nodded. Jungshin smacked the table, unsatisfied. They stayed silent after that.

XXXXXXXXXX

OMG! Why Jungshin’s voice is missing? Someone had stole it? Huh, a disaster. Okay, everybody. Let me introduce you to the becoming new member! Check it out!

XXXXXXXXXX

“Jonghyun ssi…” Yonghwa greeted Jonghyun after he finished his performance. Jonghyun turned.

“Oh? It’s you. Your hand feels better?” *nod and smiled

“I have something to discuss with you. Can you spend sometime with me?” Jonghyun looked at Yonghwa.