He is suspicious…..

Because I love you, ANBLUE Beauty

“Jebal Jonghyun ssi, we need you.” Minhye was hiding, afraid being notice by Yonghwa. Yonghwa was following Jonghyun.

“Ah, tension. Please leave me alone.” Jonghyun said roughly and walked. Yonghwa didn’t move. Minhye smiled.

‘We will get him oppa. Gildarige.’ Minhye met Jonghyun.

“Perfection Jonghyun.” Jonghyun looked back. Minhye tried to smile.

“It’s you again. Please, you annoyed me.” Jonghyun walked but Minhye stopped him.

“Chakamman…” Minhye grabbed Jonghyun’s hand. An unknown feeling entered Jonghyun’s heart. His heart is beating fast.

“My band needs you. Our vocalist is sick. We need someone to cover him up for the recording and our comeback. Please, Jonghyun ssi.” Minhye begged. Jonghyun stunned.

“Jonghyun ssi…” Without warning, one of the waiter in the pub accidently pushed Minhye and Minhye nearly fell. Jonghyun’s hand quickly acted and caught Minhye.

“Mianne…” Both of them blushed.

“Gwenchana?” Jonghyun asked after that.

“Eoh? Gwenchana…” Minhye looked at the floor for a while.

‘He is so suspicious, I wonder who is real him…’ Jonghyun looked at Minhye from head to toe.

“I go back first. I’ll find you later on.” Minhye quickly walked away, she felt shy and afraid that Jonghyun noticed about the real identity of her.

“Hey, who’s that?” Wonbin tapped Jonghyun’s shoulder.

“Molla…”

“But, he is familiar to me…his face, erm maybe her twins? He just like one girl I know but..” Jonghyun turned to Wonbin.

“Waeyeo?”

“That girl I know, Jae Minhye is the only daughter in her family. She is a best friend to my buddy, Minhwan.” Jonghyun thought about Wonbin’s words.

XXXXXXXXX

Jonghyun is suspecting something fishy about Minhye. OMG! Will he know about Minhye? Get bak to the story!

XXXXXXXXX

“Minhyuk!” Minhye turned. Yonghwa hugged Minhye’s shoulder. Minhye blushed.

“Let’s go. I want you to come with me to persuade that guy.” Minhye shocked.

“Andwae! Ah, ani. Shiro, I want to hang out with Minhwannie today. Mianne, Yonghwa hyung.” Yonghwa sighed.

“Hm, it’s so hard to convince that guy.” Jungshin looked at Yonghwa. He just got back from the hospital a minute ago. Jungshin tapped Yonghwa’s shoulder. Yonghwa looked at Jungshin.

 

IF HE IS TOO STUBBORN, JUST LET HE BE. IT’S ANNOYING! NOW I’M OKAY, I CAN SING AGAIN, JUST WAIT FOR A DAY.

 

“But Shin, we need him. Don’t push yourself. You need a break.” Jungshin snorted. He didn’t want to say anything anymore.