With FT Island oppa but…

Because I love you, ANBLUE Beauty

“Hwanhwan oppa, thanks for bringing me here. That guy voice, the best!” Minhwan smiled. Both of them reached in front of FT Island’s dorm.

“Err…I can’t enter…other oppa…” Minhwan smiled.

“Aaa…just come in..and you must changed your clothes, right? Your bag is in my room..” Minhye stayed silence. She followed Minhwan’s steps.

“Hyung~~ I’m back.”

“Hwannie~, welcome home.” Honggi greeted him. Minhwan smiled and pointed at Minhye.

“Eoh? Minhye! Come, come, we are celebrating Christmas.” Jonghoon appeared suddenly. He grabbed Minhye’s hand to the living room. Since Minhye knows about Minhwan’s successful career in FT Island, she had met the members and get closed to them.

“Minhye! Join us. Hehhe, it’s good to have Minhye together. Oh, Hwannie doesn’t want to celebrate with us because he’s going out with Minhye. Nappeun!” Jaejin touched Minhwan’s hair.

“Yah, hyung~~!” Minhwan blushed. Minhye and the other laughed. Suddenly the bell rings.

“Dugu?”

“Ah! Just now I invite Taekyung and s to come. Maybe them?” Honggi said. Minhye looked at Minhwan. She was thinking.

“Eoh? It’s Yonghwa…” Minhye shocked to hear that name.

“Oppa? Honggi oppa, chakamman!” Honggi stopped. They stayed silence for a while, Minhwan realize.

“Yonghwa? Kang Yonghwa! Yah, who’s invite him, eoh?” Seunghyun raised his hand slowly.

“Hyung, don’t open the door yet. Hye aa~~, ppalli. Change your clothes.” Minhye quickly get up and entered Minhwan’s room. The other still puzzled.

“Waeyeo?” Jonghoon asked.

“Listen, for now on, Minhye isn’t Minhye but Minhyuk, ANBLUE drummer.” Seunghyun suddenly understood the situation. Minhwan had told him about Minhye becoming the drummer of ANBLUE band, a guy named Jae Minhyuk.

“Oh, geurae, mianne! Just now, hyung didn’t know she want to come. Mianne, Hwannie. Hyung, we talked after this, just remember what Minhwan said just now.” *nod

Honggi opened the door. “Oh? Jungshin.”

“Hai!” Yonghwa said happily. The other just smiled. Minhwan prayed in his heart.

‘Please god. She hardly wanted to join the band. Please save her.’

XXXXXXXXXX

Fuh! Almost caught! Safe! Seunghyun, Seunghyun, waeyeo? Fortunately, Minhwan realized and know what to do. Be careful Minhye. Even though Jungshin knew about you but he still keeps it as secret. But, how’s Yonghwa reaction if he knows you are Minhye, a girl? Hmm….