Jungshin is bullying Minhyuk…

Because I love you, ANBLUE Beauty

 

“Minhyuk!”

“Nae~”

“Minhyuk!”

“Yea…”

“Minhyuk!!”

“Nae~~”

Minhye sighed. Jungshin was always ordering her to do things for him lately.

Jonghyun tapped her shoulder.

“Let’s grab a brunch. I’m hungry…” Jonghyun cooed. Minhye nodded.

She looked around. It’s safe…

“Khaja.”

“Minhyuk~!” Andwae! It’s him.

“Go and buy me the sweet crisp pizza at Docking Pizza.” Jungshin said loudly.

“Docking? Shin hyung…its two block from here…” Jungshin who was plucking his guitar stare at Minhye. She was scared.

“Do whatever I said! If not, you’re dead. Ara?” Minhye nodded quickly. When she was about to go out, Jonghyun grabbed her hand.

“Chakamman, Hyukkie…Shin hyung! Why are you doing this to him? Always ordering and bullying nowadays…” Jungshin smirked.

“Who are you to say something like that to me? Minhyuk, ppalli!”

“You can’t Minhyuk.”

“Ppalli!” Minhye pulled her hand when Jungshin stood up.

“Hyun, stop it. We ate together later. Nae, Shin hyung. I’ll go!” Minhye opened the door and got out. Jonghyun followed her.

Jungshin punched the wall beside him. “Urgh! He’s really annoying!”

Jungshin kicked his chair and got out from the practice room. Yonghwa just looked at Jungshin’s doing and he felt weird.

“What’s going on? Shin…waegure?”

XXXXXXXXXXXX

“Shin?” Key sat beside Jungshin. Jungshin drank the orange juice gluttony.

“Waeyeo, buddy? You looked so angry…” Jungshin put the glass on the table.

“It just nothing.”

“Hm, how about you release your tension by singing? There, pick a song. It’s on me.”

Jungshin looked at the songs book blankly. His anger reached its limit, just because of his jealousy.

“Here.” Key gave the microphone. Jungshin took it.

Key played a song. Jungshin started to sing and sing. He let go all of his anger with his singing.

He sang until midnight.