The reason she become he

Because I love you, ANBLUE Beauty

 

Jungshin entered the house. He had headache and bad cough because of he sang too much.

A slow voice heard from the kitchen. Jungshin was eavesdropping.

“So, you’re angry with Shin hyung?” Minhye asked.

“Of course, Hyuk. Don’t you angry? He uses you like a slave lately, don’t you notice that?”

“I really don’t care about it Hyunnie.” Jonghyun sighed. That soft-hearted Minhye…

“So when you want to tell the truth?” Minhye looked at Jonghyun.

“Truth? Bo?”

“The reason you were here, as a guy, Jae Minhye.” Jungshin was still there. So he already knows?

“Syyhh…don’t say it loudly.” Jonghyun smiled.

“So?” Minhye blushed.

“I…I’m…afraid that he will shock and hate me…”

“Yonghwa? No, he’s a good guy. I know that, guy knows other guy well. Just tell him, you’re the same person that he helped before. Tell him, you love him.” Jungshin stunned.

‘So, she’s here just because of Yonghwa? What the heck!’ Jungshin bite his lips.

He marched to his room and slammed the door. Dumm!

“What sound was that?” Minhye asked. Jonghyun shrugged his shoulder.

He already noticed Jungshin was there, hearing all their talks.

Jonghyun smiled to Minhye.

“You should to tell the truth because…” Minhye raised her eyebrow.

“Because what?”

“Beause it’s time to reveal it, you must.” Jonghyun smiled again.

‘It’s because someone had fallen in love with you, Minhye…’

XXXXXXXXXX

It sounds like Jungshin was so mad when he knew the reason. Actually, his ego and jealousy raise to the highest limit...(he’s bad-tempered guy, isn’t it?)

I’m still continuing Minhye’s story as I can’t find suitable plot for your (Minam) story. I need some help…

XXXXXXXXXXX

“Minhyuk!” Minhye who was arranged the cup on the table for dinner shocked.

“Nae~, chakamman Shin hyung…”

“Ppalli!” Minhye took a big step out from the kitchen.

On the same time, Jonghyun was entering the kitchen. Suddenly, they bumped each other and Minhye almost fell on the floor. Jonghyun grabbed her and hugged her waist.

“Woot, woot. What’re you doing? Ballet?” Yonghwa’s words made both of them blushed. Quickly, Minhye stood straight and Jonghyun let go of her waist.

“WTH! Minhyuk, what’re you doing when I called you just now?!” *gulp