Meet my Joohyun!

Because I love you, ANBLUE Beauty

Yonghwa smiled brightly to the guest. “Come in. My friends are inside.”

He pulled the soft hand. “Err, I’m scared.”

Yonghwa smiled. “They aren’t gonna eat you or something.”

“Oppa!” Yonghwa laughed.

 

Jungshin  and Jonghyun peeked to the entrance. They saw a girl with Yonghwa.

“Oh! Joohyun ah?” The girl quickly pulled her hand in Yonghwa’s and bowed politely.

“Annyeonghaseyo, Joohyun imnida. Sorry for disturbing your guys.”

Jungshin and Jonghyun just smiled. She’s polite and sweet, you got a fortune, Kang Yonghwa.

“Come, sit.” Jungshin said. Four of them sat on the couch.

Yonghwa smiled and intertwined his hand with Joohyun’s. Joohyun blushed.

“So, you bring her to our house at last right?” Jonghyun grinned.

“Hello Joohyun, I’m Go Jonghyun, the second vocalist. Nice to meet you.” She smiled to Jonghyun.

“Nice to meet you too, Jonghyun ssi.”

“Great, Yonghwa, suddenly I want to eat your cook…” Jungshin said. Yonghwa looked shock.

“Eoh?! Why me?”

Jonghyun got a hint and said, “Um, I feel like that too. We change our chores today eoh?”

Yonghwa looked unsatisfied with their decision on sudden. Joohyun suddenly raised up her hand.

“Could I cook for you guys?”

With a big grin, “Sure!”, Jonghyun and Jungshin said in unison.

Joohyun chuckled to their cuteness. Got the idea, Yonghwa facepalmed himself.

“Aish, you guys chincha….”

Jungshin and Jonghyun grinned again. Joohyun left to prepare the cooking.

“Yonghwa, I feel envious with you.” Jungshin said after Joohyun left. Yonghwa turned to him.

“What?”

“You got a nice girl with you. She’s good. You’re lucky to marry her.” Jonghyun said. Yonghwa smiled while his cheek blushed a bit.

“I know.” 3 of them smiled.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Arghhh! Sorry for dragging the story again…

I just want to introduce Joohyun as Yonghwa’s fiancée.

Yup, the engagement already past but they didn’t have time to introduce themself properly yet. As Jungshin have met Joohyun once, so they know each other but not to close...

Wait for next update…

We’re near to the ending…(but sorry for dragging story again~)

This time I really meant it...

Okay, see soon!