Roommates

Because I love you, ANBLUE Beauty

“Eoh? My voice…” Jungshin said. Four of them stay silent.

“Minhyuk, can I…”

“Andwae, you can’t be in 1 room with Minhyuk.” Jungshin suddenly said loudly. Yonghwa looked at Jungshin weirdly.

“Waeyeo Shin? Anything wrong eoh? Just two guys is sharing a room..” Jungshin smacked Yonghwa’s head.

“You don’t know anything. Shut up!” Minhye bite her lips.

“Ok, I agreed. I’m the magnae, so I should give up. Let’s go to my room, Jonghyunnie.” Minhye took Jonghyun’s bag. Jungshin grabbed Minhye’s hand and gave the bag to Jonghyun.

“You can’t! I said, both of you can’t share the room!” Yonghwa stunned. Minhye averted Jungshin’s hand.

“I will share with him.” Minhye pushed Jonghyun into her room.

“What are you doing?! Hell!” Jungshin snorted harshly and slammed his room’s door again. Yonghwa are still standing there.

“What’s wrong with Shin? He looks….jealous. Jealous?” Yonghwa pinched his cheek.

“Ouch, it hurts. It can’t be. Shin jealous? It means he likes Minhyuk? Aish!” Yonghwa slapped his cheek slowly. “Don’t talk nonsense.”

XXXXXXXXXXXXX

Minhye POV

Yah! Jae Minhye, neo..jeongmal baboya? Why you made the decision, you are in trouble, you realized that?!

“Hyuk, I forgot my towel, can you pass it to me?” Jonghyun said from inside the bathroom. I raised my eyebrows.

“Towel? cha..chakaman..” I pulled the bag’s zip.

“Here…” The door opened. My heart was racing. I turned when Jonghyun’s face seen.

“Oh, gomawo..” Jonghyun closed the door a little bit. I looked at the door back, thinking about this night. (An thought!) *shook head

My eyes became bigger when the door opened widely.

“Aah!” I covered my eyes. Jonghyun smiled.

“Why you are screaming?” I turned 180 degree and started to walk, keep a distance from him. Unfortunately, my leg hit the bed. Jonghyun quickly grabbed my waist but….

“Argh..”(Me) “Ouch.” (Jonghyun)

Both of us falls and landing nicely on the bed.

(end of POV)