At last…

Because I love you, ANBLUE Beauty

“Okay, I go out first!” Minhye just looked at Yonghwa disappear behind the door. She also prepared to go out. She grabbed her beg. Jungshin smacked the table. Minhye looked at him because of shock.

 

            WHERE ARE YOU GOING?

 

Minhye smiled. “I want to hang out with Minhwannie. He promised to teach me new skills. Mianne, Shin hyung. Got to go.”

Minhye just went out. Jungshin smacked the table again. He was jealous.

XXXXXXXXXX

Pity Shin, in ANBLUE house he is jealous with Yonghwa and Minhye’s close relationship. Now, there comes Minhwan. Hm, be patient, Jungshinnie…

XXXXXXXXXX

“Are you sure?” Jonghyun looked at Insoo.

“100%, I saw it with my eyes. She comes with Minhwan that night. I followed them back to FTI dorm, because my sis wanted to have Minhwan’s signature. Then I saw someone like her, a guy get out from there with two guys. Just like his face, that girl.” Jonghyun said nothing. He looked again the picture in his Hp. This guy is mysterious. He is girl or guy? Or it’s true they twins? But Wonbin says…

“Thanks Insoo. I will try to find out. Maybe they are twins.” Jonghyun tried to find Wonbin.

“Binnie!” “Hm?”

“Last time, you said the guy with me resemble with a girl you know. Can I have her picture?” Wonbin took out his Hp.

“This was taken last year, that time Minhwan often teach her played drum at my jamming place.” Jonghyun looked at the picture closely. He sent the picture to his Hp.

‘I’ll know who he is now…’

XXXXXXXXXX

“Jonghyun ssi!” Jonghyun turned. He smiled. He can predict when that ‘guy’ will come.

“Still the same? Please, I’m begging you. Join our band.” Jonghyun looked at Minhye from head to toe. She is similar to a girl more than a guy.

“Okay…” *shock

“Bo? Are you agreed just now?” Minhye felt like on the top of world. Jonghyun nodded.

“Kamsahamnida, kamsahamnida.” Minhye bowed and suddenly hugged Jonghyun. Jonghyun stunned. Minhye smiled.

“Thanks a lot, Jonghyun ssi. I will introduce you to the other members. This is our address.” Jonghyun took the card.

‘Minhye, it’s good to see you happy…’