Nothing else than you

Because I love you, ANBLUE Beauty

 

“WTH! Minhyuk, what’re you doing when I called you just now?!” Jungshin said loudly. He already saw that incident. He became angrier when he saw Minhye was blushing.

“Neol, ddarawa!” Jungshin grabbed Minhye’s hand and took her out from the house.

“Get in!” Jungshin opened the car’s door then pushed Minhye into the car.

“Where…where we’re going in this middle of night?” Jungshin slammed the door with angry face. He also got in the car.

Minhye stayed silent when she saw the fierce face of Jungshin.

“Wae…” Minhye looked at Jungshin. It almost 30 minutes they stayed in silence.

“Eoh?”

“Wae…why I can’t think anything else than you?! I hate being like this!” Minhye raised his eyebrows in puzzled mind.

“Hyung, what are you talking about?”

Suddenly, Jungshin stopped the car at the roadside. He snorted and rested his back. He closed his eyes.

“Hyu…”

“Why you make me feel like this?” Minhye looked at Jungshin. Jungshin was still closing his eyes.

“What hyung are…” Minhye got shocked when Jungshin suddenly hugged her. She got tongue-tied.

“I got crazy because of you.” Minhye quickly pushed Jungshin away.

“Hyung! Micheosseo?!” Jungshin hugged Minhye back. Minhye tried to push him but he hugged the girl tighter.

“Hyung! Let me go! What are you doing?” Minhye kept trying to push Jungshin away.

“Keep quiet!” Minhye shocked. She stiffened in Jungshin’s embrace. Jungshin still hugged Minhye. He didn’t want to let her go.

“Why you must fall into someone else when I started to fall into you? Why I have feel suffocated just because my jealousy? Why I have to suffer watching you are chasing his love? Why…”

“Hyung, what…” Minhye’s word got cut when Jungshin suddenly kissed her lips. Minhye shocked and pushed Jungshin.

“What are you doing?!” Minhye got blushed, also Jungshin. But anger overtook the shyness in Minhye’s heart.

“Mia…” Pang! Minhye’s eyes filled with her tears. She also didn’t know why she was crying.

Jungshin touched his cheek. “Mianne…Minhyuk…”

Minhye quickly got off from the car. Jungshin just stunned in his place. He didn’t have strength to chase Minhye who was running and left him behind.

“Minhye aa, saranghae…”

XXXXXXXXXX

Woot~

What is this? I can’t believe I make this plot!

Wait for next update….

*I think I have to reconstruct my plot back…if not, there’s no ending….aigoo….