Minam…Minyeo, you?

Because I love you, ANBLUE Beauty

 

You and Shinwoo arrived at the place. Both of you were greeted by Manager Ahn. He looked angry.

“Yah! Why both of you late?” Shinwoo rubbed his neck.

“Mianne, there is a traffic jam just now.” Manager Ahn sighed heavily.

“Quick, go to third floor.” Both of us nodded.

(skip!)

“Annyeonghaseyo! ANJELL Minam and Shinwoo in the da house! How are you, Guardians?” Shinwoo greeted the listener.

“We were so happy these days and we are grateful SSMfm invite us tonight. Gomawoyeo!” You said. The DJ smiled.

“So ANJELL’s fans, are you excited tonight? Don’t sleep yet. They will be accompanied you for two hours with me! As ANJELL here, we should play their song first. Promise by ANJELL.”

You and Shinwoo looked through the radio script and questions. You spotted something.

“Hyung, what is this? ‘Are Minam really a girl?’, why there is question like this?” Shinwoo looked at the script. He stunned.

“Err, noona. Why this question is asked?” The DJ turned.

“Oh, that. We saw that the top discussion in your fancafe. So we decided to ask you.” You looked at the DJ. Shinwoo was thinking over something.

“Ah, this must be about the fanfic.” You turned to Shinwoo.

“Hyung?”

Shinwoo looked at you. “Our fans added new page on our fancafe. It’s a collection of fanfics about us. I read one of it; they are describing you as girl.”

“Mwo?”

“Oh ya, a fans also upload a pic of you wearing a girl outfit. With Shinwoo.” You looked at the laptop screen. You looked shock.

“That’s Minam’s sister, Minyeo.” The DJ looked at you.

“Oh, you have a sister?” You bit your lips and nodded reluctantly.

“Maybe the fans have mistaken you and your sister, both of you really look alike. Like a twins.” You just smiled.

“DJ, one minute to go.” She nodded. You looked at Shinwoo. He smiled, giving a courage.

“Don’t worry.” He whispered. You nodded.

“Here we are again! Listener, have a precious time with your idol, ANJELL.”

“Shinwoo and Minam are here.” Both of you said in unison.

“I was looking at your fancafe. And I found an interesting discussion. ‘Are Mianm really a girl?’. A fans upload a picture of Minam ssi wearing girl outfit. So can you tell something about this, Minam ssi?”

You gulped.

“I think this is because of a fanfic on our fancafe.” Shinwoo answered.

“Oh, people started discussing about this because of that fanfic. Then, how about the pic?”

“That’s my younger sister, Minyeo.” You said.

“Uwah, your sister really looked like you. Your twins?”

“Ani~, one year younger.”

“Ohh, so Guardians, that’s answer your question. Uri Minam isn’t a girl, but he has a sister. So if you saw a girl look like him, that’s Minyeo.” Shinwoo dropped a conclusion.

“Okay, we moved to other question.” You looked at Shinwoo.

‘Gomawo.’