We’re together

Because I love you, ANBLUE Beauty

“We’re great!” They all cheered. After meeting up the lucky fans about half an hour, ANBLUE threw a party at their house. Of course, ANJELL was invited.

Their managers were also there.

“So, this will be farewell party for Minam too?” Jungshin said. You just smiled.

“Hey, how’s your sister?” Yonghwa asked out of blue. You already blushed.

“She’s okay.”

“Shinwoo?” All of them turned to him. He choked the juice he just drank.

“Wae?”

“How’s you and Minam’s sister?” Shinwoo turned to you.

“Erm, okay.”

“In what term tho?” Jonghyun asked excitedly.

“Em, dunno…” Shinwoo eyed you. You really blushed dark red by now.

The topic was dropped just like that when Jeremy cracked a lame joke. He was trying to save you as you don’t want anybody to know the truth except ANJELL’s members. He saw how hard you are blushing.

“Annyeong!” Hyewon noona, ANBLUE’s stylist entered the house with a wide smile.

“Hye noona!” Yonghwa was excited to see his future sis-in-law.

“You kid, I know why you hyped up to see me.” Yonghwa grinned sheepishly. ANJELL didn’t really adapt what that mean, and Minhye also clueless.

“Annyeonghaseyeo.” Joohyun appeared and bowed. Yonghwa smiled and quickly walked to his lover. He pecked her on the cheek and that made her blush.

“Oh, that must be Joohyun, your fiancée.”

He smiled widely with placed his hand around her waist. Jonghyun suddenly held Minhye’s hand. Jungshin just smiled to see Jonghyun.

“These lovebirds just can’t stand to lose…” They turned to Jungshin and saw Jonghyun’s doing. They all laughed.

Sneakily, Shinwoo also held your hand. And that made you turned to him.

‘I love you.’ He mouthed. You just can’t help it but blushed.

“Aish, stop PDAing please. The pizzas are here, kids.” Their managers said. All of them smiled.

 

“Minhye?” You called her name when she was alone outside the house. She turned.

“Oh, Minam ssi.” You smiled.

“You really can act.” She raised a brow. You chuckled.

“Honey, you forgot your sunbae, aren’t you?” She still looked clueless.

“I recognize you, Jae Minhyuk ssi.” She looked shock. Maybe never expect somebody to know about her little secret, but you do. Just by luck, or maybe your condition near to the same?

“You didn’t really cover your Minhye’s side. Just by luck, I have known you before, honey. Still didn’t recognize me?”

She stayed silent for a while.

“Yeoshin sunbaenim?” You laughed.

“Then you know the real me then.” She blinked few times.

“But…”

“Yes, I have my reason too. I also didn’t recognize you at first but I came across your profile one time and then I started to find more about you. Indeed, I’m not wrong on my guessing.”

She still stayed silent. Maybe processing the fact here.

“I’m glad to see you again, sunbae.” You smiled.

“Thank to your clueless and innocence, I found out who you are.”

“No wonder I felt something when the first time we met.”

“Yes, I have started curious since then, Minhye. But anyway, don’t tell the other you know who I am.” She nodded.

“Sunbae…” She hugged you. You chuckled. Here your adorable Min dongseng again.

Both of you were closed since you always helped Minhye, beside Yonghwa when she got bullied. Then, for some reason you have to transfer school and leave Minhye.

“Okay, we still have time to make up the time we lost but now, let’s go inside. ANJELL will be staying here tonight.” She nodded.

“I really miss you sunbae.” You just giggled and went inside with her.

 

“Hey, we decided to have midnight movie. Wanna join?” Jeremy asked. Jonghyun and Yonghwa were sitting comfortably waiting for the movie to start. Shinwoo, Taekyung and Jungshin already fell asleep on the long couch.

“I don’t get it. Don’t you guys tired?” You asked. They shook head.

“We don’t really have free time like this often. So, I really want to have a guys’ night.” Yonghwa said. Jeremy just smiled.

“I don’t want to join. I already feel sleepy.” Minhye said.

“Go to sleep in Minhyuk’s room, Minhye. It’s yours af..erm, now.” Jonghyun smiled.

Minhye nodded and went into the room. You were about to follow but when to think that you’re Minam now, you can’t do it.

“I’m joining too.”

“Good.” Jeremy smiled. Four of you watched a movie before falling asleep there.

XXXXXXXXXXXX

Okay, briefly ended all problem.

Yes, Minhye is with Jonghyun in the end. You and Shinwoo were together.

And the long idea I keep buried in my mind at last come out.

Yeah, it’s about Minhye and Minyeo’s relationship.

I maybe messed up with their past time (childhood and school) but just accept this eoh?

Okay, we’re really going to the end.

I bet the next chapter is the last one…

I’m kinda sad to say bye-bye to this story as this is the very first long story I write here.

But all story need to be end right?

Next chapter will be the happy ending for everyone…

And excuse me, long chapter alert!

Okay, see soon!

(Hee…I really make it to 5 chapter more…kekeke…what a bad liar…)