Minhyuk, the best drummer!

Because I love you, ANBLUE Beauty

Hehe! Don’t be confuse by the character! Minhye and Minhyuk are the same person. Erm, the true is Minhyuk is never exist (in this story only) and it’s is the other name for Minhye as a guy. Because ANBLUE is only accepting a guy!

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Yonghwa POV

“Yonghwa!” Manager Shim (ANBLUE manager) called my name. *turn.

“Hum?”

“You didn’t want to be the judges?” *shake head.

“Just Jungshin, it’s okay. He’s the leader. I’m accepting whoever it is.” *walk away. My legs lead to the practice room.

Since Jeremy (previous drummer) leave ANBLUE and join new group ANJELL, Jungshin and me lost a best friend.

I always remember Jungshin’s words when the news knowable by us.

“Son of ! He’s a betrayal! He is leaving us for the new group, in the middle to record the album! WTH!!!”

*smile. Even Jungshin is a hot tempered guy and so mad with Jeremy till now, but I know he still love him….

I took Jungshin’s the most loved guitar. The letter carved at the back of the guitar make me smiled again.

“I hate when someone touched my Jerryshin, even you!” *laugh. Sorry Shin, sometimes I touched it behind your back. The guitar is a present from Jeremy when Jungshin have become ANBLUE leader.

I put the guitar back to it placed and reached my blue guitar. I played a song, Scent of Flower. The memories played in my mind.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

“Okay, okay. It’s time for decision. We wanted a professional drummer, get it?” Manager Shim said coherently. Jungshin smirked.

“Geurae! Arasseoyeo, hyung NIM!” Manager Shim didn’t explode for the words by hot tempered guy, Jungshin. After being their manager for a year, he knew Jungshin well. Only Jeremy knows how to comfort him. Ah, that guy….

“Sunbaenim, take a look at this boy, Jae Minhyuk. He’s a pro, as I remember just now.” Hyewon noona (style designer) pulled out a picture. Jungshin looked at the picture.

“Play his performance back.” Hyewon noona played the video. They enchanted by Minhyuk’s skills. Jungshin stunned by Minhyuk’s smile.

“Hm, he’s great. Jungshin?” Hyewon noona and Manager Shim turned to Jungshin. He still stiffed. “Jungshinnie~~” Still like that.

“Jungshin!” He shocked.

“Ye?”

“Is he okay to you?” He nodded without thinking.

“Okay, call him to sign the contract. We don’t have time.”

“Nae~~~”

(Skip the boring part!)

“Jae Minhyuk ssi, please wait here. Manager will come soon.” Minhye nodded. She smiled. I made it!!