Into the ANBLUE house

Because I love you, ANBLUE Beauty

The door opened. Someone with small figure was stand in front of them.

“Minhyuk ssi….” Minhye turned around. Omo!

“Annyeonghaseyeo, choneun Jae Minhyuk imnida.”

“Oh, that guy just now. Chukkae, Minhyuk ssi.” Yonghwa smiled to her. Minhye smiled back. Jungshin stunned again because of that smile.

“Jungshin?”

“Eoh?”

“Waeyeo?” Jungshin shake his head. Am I crazy? He’s a guy!

(Skip the introduction!)

“Okay, after you sign the contract, you are a part of ANBLUE.” Minhye looked at the contract. She was thanked to her daddy and her BFF, Minhwan oppa that teach her about drum. Even her daddy against her about being a guy….. Minhye signed the contract.

“Welcome to ANBLUE!”

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

MinhyePOV

“Minhyuk aa~, this is your room.” *nod

“Gomawo op..hyung!” Yonghwa smiled brightly.* turned, didn’t want to see that smile.

“Eoh? Shin~~..that boxes…” Jungshin snorted. He became mad when Yonghwa said about Jeremy’s things.

“Throw it away!” Jungshin slammed his room’s door. *astonish.

“Waegure?” Yonghwa grinned.

“If I tell you, don’t tell him eoh?” *nod

“Actually…”

(Skip story about Jeremy…)

“Oh..but, these boxes…throw away?”

“Depend on you, Minhyuk a~. But, please don’t tell or mention about Jeremy in front of Shin…eoh?”

“Nae~~”

“Ah, one more, Shin…a hot tempered guy…please understand him..” *nod

“Ok, good night Minhyuk aa~~.” Yonghwa walked out from my room. *lock the door.

“Ah! I managed to be here! Under one roof with oppa! Assa!” *lie down on the bed. I took my phone and start to call Minhwan’s number.

“Hwanhwan oppa!!!! I made it!” Minhwan oppa screamed.

“Chincha? Chukkae uri Hye!” Minhwan oppa and I talked for a while. I missed him suddenly. “Minhwannie…”

I heard Jonghoon oppa’s voice. “Chakaman, Hye aa~~. Nae hyung.”

“Honggi’s drama…”

“Oh! Geurae! Hye aa~~, it’s time for us to watch Honggi hyung’s drama, we talk later, eoh?”

“Nae, annyeong oppa! Saranghae!” *smile while looking at the phone.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Minhwan and Minhye is a best friend forever! They start to know each other since childhood. But Minhwan and his family moved to Seoul when Minhye is 8 years old. Then, they meet again by accident when Minhye’s daddy sends her to drums classes…..