ANBLUE’s concert Part 2

Because I love you, ANBLUE Beauty

ANBLUE bowed after the last song. Jungshin smiled to the fans.

Yonghwa waved and acted cute like a kid for their fans.

Jonghyun held Minhye’s hand. Minhye just smiled shyly.

“I love you and will always love you. Gomawo for everything, my beauty.”

Minhye beamed. “It’s me should thank you, Hyunnie. Saranghae.”

They tightened their grip and smiled to each other.

The fans were screaming when realized the interaction of the lovebird.

“We thank you for coming and still supporting us. Kamsahamnida.” Jungshin said while waving.

“Class A, you’re awesome!” Yonghwa cooed. Some fans laughed for his cuteness.

“Thank you for accepting me here.” Minhye said and bowed.

“Take care of us. Thanks for supporting me, hope you guys will pray the best for us.” Jonghyun said while placed his hand on Minhye’s shoulder. Minhye could not help it, just blushed extremely hard. Jungshin and Yonghwa chuckled.

“Till we meet again!” They bowed and the light turned off.

“Encore! Encore! Encore!” Those screams filled the concert hall. For a minute, the noise kept growing.

Out of blue, the light again.

“Any Guardians here?” Taekyung said. He and ANJELL’s were standing on the stage. ANBLUE was nowhere to be found.

The fans screamed a bit.

“Guess Class A also Guardians?” Jeremy said. The other chuckled.

“It’s because of you, silly.” Jungshin appeared from the backstage. Jeremy smiled sheepishly.

“I know this will look like we snatched your concert but…I want to break a news.” You said suddenly.

“I invited you guys. This stage is for you too.” Jungshin said. ANJELL smiled.

“I will leave the group soon. This is my last stage, together with ANJELL.” The fans shocked.

‘Wae?’ ‘Bo?’ ‘No, don’t go!’

“I’m sorry but I got an opportunity to study abroad. I want to catch my dream too. Yes, be a singer in a band also my dream but I have another one to fulfill. Mianne, Guardians.”

You flashed a smile. I’m not leaving you guys…it just a lie, I have to end Go Minam here and be Go Minhye back.

“Okay, that’s a shocking news.” Jungshin said. You smiled.

“A new member will be added soon. You know, I think you will like him also.” Taekyung said to the fans. You turned to Taekyung and smiled.

“Hey, don’t drag time. Let’s rock, guys!”  Shinwoo said. All of them nodded. Taekyung, Shinwoo and Jungshin were holding a microphone. Jeremy walked to the drum, you were in charge of keyboard.

“Should we start?”

‘Jonghyun oppa?’ ‘Yonghwa oppa?’ ‘Minhye unnie?’

They smiled. Then, those three appeared.

The fans screamed crazily when Yonghwa and Jonghyun wore a cute animal pajama.

While Minhye dressed as a princess in fairytale.

“Woah, I never thought your new member is this stunning!” Taekyung said.

Jungshin smirked. “Hey, Minhye is Jonghyun’s.”

The fans laughed.

“Just for the encore, My little princess band version.”

The music started. Yonghwa and Jonghyun were forced to dance while Minhye was just playing along with them. The 3 vocalist sang the song.

Sometimes, Yonghwa teased Shinwoo who was playing the guitar. Jonghyun stayed beside Minhye. You smiled all the time, those guys were adorable.

ANBLUE and ANJELL really gave their all for the encore. They really enjoyed the stage.

XXXXXXXXXXXXX

It’s double update!

Go, go for the next chapter….

(Okay, I’m sorry for dragging things and chapter again…*bow)