ANJELL is breaking??

Because I love you, ANBLUE Beauty

(We jumped back to chapter 27, eoh?)

Four of you were sitting on the couch in the living room. The silence filled the room.

Jeremy looked at you and then Taekyung. Shinwoo just locked his mouth.

“I’ll never let you go.” Taekyung repeated those words again.

You looked at him.

“Wae? I want to leave; I don’t want to be here! Since the beginning, I don’t want to be in this band!”

You looked at Jeremy angrily. Jeremy looked down.

“Even for that reason, I can’t let you go!” Taekyung said coherently.

“Hyung…”

“Shut up!” Jeremy looked down back.

Shinwoo wanted to talk but Taekyung cut him.

“It has been a while you’re here. Don’t you love to be here, as ANJELL member, as an artist? Isn’t it one of your dreams?” You stayed silent.

Taekyung was right. Be an artist was one of your dreams, beside you wanted to be with Jungshin. But still the real reason is…

“No! I want to be artist because I want to be with Jungshin. It was his trick for dragging me here!” You pointed at Jeremy.

Jeremy can’t say a word to defend himself. He knew he was selfish before.

“Minyeo, please stay…” At last, Shinwoo’s voice heard.

“Forget all the things had happened. I just want you to be here. Since we need you.” Taekyung said. His voice was calmer.

Jeremy nodded. “Like I said before, I was selfish. I know it was my mistake from the beginning. But about my feeling, I didn’t lie.”

Jeremy got up and knelt in front of you. “Forgive me, and stay in this band. I’m begging you.”

You were shocked.

“I hope you stay. Forget the past, past is past. And I’m sorry too.” Shinwoo said.

“I’m also sorry for being rude, truly speaking…I…I was jealous back then. I’m sorry.”

You looked at Taekyung. You were shocked when the cold Taekyung apologized for the first time.

You looked at them one by one. You didn’t know what to do.

XXXXXXXXXXXX

Hey! Updated!

Auh! I feel tension now…

The next chappie should continue with Minhye…

But I still didn’t get the best plot…auh!

I will try~~

Gildarige!