The first meet with new members

Because I love you, ANBLUE Beauty

“Yonghwa hyung, Shin hyung. Stay at home today. I have a surprise for both of you, especially Yonghwa hyung.” Jungshin looked at Yonghwa jealously. Yonghwa felt strange.

“Eoh? What it is?” Ding! Dong! Minhye smiled broadly.

“Here it comes.” Minhye opened the door.

“Annyeonghaseyo, choneun Jonghyun imnida.” Yonghwa shocked.

“Jonghyun ssi? How…you…” Minhye laughed when looked at Yonghwa’s face. Jungshin just stayed silent.

“Oh? Yonghwa ssi, in this band also. But why both of you come to me separately?” Minhye tapped Jonghyun’s shoulder.

“Let that question be. Shin hyung, Yonghwa hyung…” Yonghwa smiled brightly. He suddenly hugged Minhye. Minhye blushed.

“Gomawo! Minhye aa~! Daebak!” Jungshin got up and smacked Yonghwa’s head suddenly. He pulled him aside. Minhye looked down, tried to hide her blushed face. Jonghyun realized the situation.

 

            IT DIDN’T MEAN THAT I HAVE ACCEPTED YOU. I WANT YOU TO PASS MY TEST, SING A SONG, NOW!

 

Jungshin wrote it. Jonghyun felt strange.

“Why I have to do it? And why you…” Minhye pulled Jonghyun’s arm.

“Our leader is sick, he lost his voice for awhile. That why we need you, I have tells you that before. And please tolerate with him, he is a bad tempered guy.” Minhye whispered to Jonghyun. Jonghyun nodded. Jungshin was bitting his bottom lip, angry maybe. Jungshin looked at Yonghwa. Yonghwa understood that looks.

“Jonghyun ssi, please sing.” Jonghyun started to sing. Three of them stunned. His voice was so wonderful.

“So are you accepting me?” Jungshin snorted and walked away. He slammed his bedroom door angrily. Yonghwa shook head.

“Let him be. He will accept you someday. Oh, geurae! Let have an introduction formally. Choneun Kang Yonghwa imnida, the bassist of ANBLUE. Nice to meet you.”

“Choneun Jae Minhyuk imnida, the drummer of this band.” Jonghyun smiled.

“Just use banmal, Yonghwa hyung, Minhyuk aa~~.” They smiled.

“Oh about you room…that room still unclean. Need to renovate….about tonight..” Jungshin got out from his room on that time.

“Shin. Can you let Jonghyun stays in your room?” Jungshin stare Yonghwa angrily.

 

            WHY ME? GO TO YOUR ROOM!

 

“But your room is the biggest…” Yonghwa sighed.

“Can I stay with Minhyuk?” Minhye and Jungshin shocked.

“Andwae!” (Minhye and Jungshin)

Yonghwa and Jonghyun looked at both of them.

XXXXXXXXXXX

Wow! For a long time, Jungshin can’t talk. Now, because of Minhye, suddenly his voice..fufufu..