Gomawo, my love…

Because I love you, ANBLUE Beauty

“Shin?” Jungshin smiled.

“What are you doing here? Didn’t have any activity today?” You shook head.

“I had fought with my members.” Jungshin leaned against the wall, beside you.

“Eoh…”

“You? Come to perform at the café?” Jungshin smiled bitterly.

“Come for some peace. A new member now is joining and staying with us. I don’t like him.” You tapped Jungshin’s shoulder.

“You’re the leader, man. You are the one should take care of the new member…”

“Hum, I just can’t live with him peacefully. So how’s Taekyung hyung to you?” *gulp!

“Tae…Taek..Taekyung hyung? Okay, okay…” You looked at the dark sky.

“So, why are you fighting with them?”

“Eoh? Anni, small matter.” Jungshin grabbed your hand suddenly.

“Let’s go. Make a performance at the café, for cheering you up…

Jungshin pulled your hand.*blush

“Err…geurae..”

XXXXXXXXXX

“Gomawo Shin.” Jungshin smiled.

“Okay, it’s time to go home.” Jungshin stopped. Both of you were standing in front of ANJELL’s house.

“Annyeong…” Jungshin waved and walked away. You looked at your hand. You still could feel the warmth of Jungshin’s hand.

“Gomawo oppa, saranghae…”

Taekyung snorted and slammed the balcony’s door angrily. He saw you and Jungshin just now.

“Hyung…” Jeremy appeared. Taekyung didn’t bother him and walked pass him.

“Hyung, chakaman.” Jeremy caught Taekyung’s hand.

“Let me go!”

“Mianne hyung. I made a mistake for taking Minyeo here. But I just want to be with her. I was the stupid one, not hyung. I know who the she loves, but still I want her…mianne hyung. I have involved you and Shinwoo hyung in my foolish feelings. I’m sorry if you are hurt.”

“She had love someone else?” Jeremy nodded.

“Nae…she loves my best friend…Shin.” Taekyung snorted and clenched his fist.

“I want to leave the band.” The two guys turned.

“Minyeo…since when…” (Jeremy) “What do you mean…” (Taekyung)

You opened your bedroom’s door. You started to pack your things.

“Minyeo, wait.” Suddenly Jeremy grabbed your hand to stop you.

“Let me go.”

“Please, we need to discuss about this.” You pushed Jeremy away.

“I don’t want to talk with you.”

Taekyung pulled your hand and now you were standing. “I will never let you go.”

XXXXXXXXXXX

Aigooo! What a plot again…arghh! [tension!]

I don’t know what a story I have made about you(Minyeo). Mianne, please give me an ending for your story. Leave comments and idea for your story. Now, I will take a break again and will be back update with main character, Minhye’s story!