Their meeting…

Because I love you, ANBLUE Beauty

Minhye, Jungshin and Yonghwa walked toward the studio. ANJELL was using the studio. (Both bands are on the same company, eoh?)

“I want to grab a drink for a while.” Jungshin walked away when he knew about ANJELL. Minhye felt weird.

“What’s wrong? Aren’t we drinks few minutes ago?” Yonghwa pointed at a guy in the studio. Minhye tried to see the face.

“That’s Jeremy. You remember?” Minhye nodded and tried to focus on the face.

“Eoh?” Minhye saw you.

(skip!)

“Oh, you’re waiting outside. Sorry, we’re troubling you. Our studio has some difficulties.” Manager Ahn said to Minhye and Yonghwa. Manager Shim appeared together with Jungshin.

“Finished?” Manager Ahn nodded. On that time, ANJELL got out from the studio. You shocked when you saw Jungshin were there.

“Opp..” Suddenly, Shinwoo tapped your shoulder.

“Hai..” Shinwoo greeted them.

“Kamsahamnida, for borrowing your studio.” Taekyung said while looking at Jungshin.

“Hai, Shin!” Jungshin ignored Jeremy and rushed into the studio. Jeremy shrugged shoulder and smiled. You ogled Jeremy with anger.

“We meet again right?” You greeted Minhye.

“Oh, it’s you.” Minhye smiled. Yonghwa was pulling Minhye to hurry.

“Hurry, Shin is bad mood.” Minhye nodded.

“See you soon.” Minhye entered the studio. Taekyung and Jeremy have walked in front.

“I wanted that too…” You said slowly. Shinwoo grabbed your hand.

“Khaja…” You smiled.

XXXXXXXXXXX

Their meeting just a boring plot isn’t it? Hahah, who is missing Jonghyun? (I miss him too!) Hm, let watch his performance eoh? Khaja!

XXXXXXXXXXX

“The best vocal, Perfection Jonghyun!” Jonghyun got up on the stage with a warm smile. His guitar was at his back.

“Hello, everyone! A Christmas gift for my fans, Last Christmas!” Jonghyun started to sing. Minhwan looked at Minhye. Minhye was jumping up to see the singer face.

“Hye aa~~, his voice is wonderful. Hear it.” Minhwan said at Minhye’s ear. Minhye tried to see the face again.

“Just hear his voice.” Minhwan held Minhye’s shoulder to stop her from jumping. Minhye stayed still and hear the song. Minhwan smiled when he saw the pink pin on Minhye’s hair. It was his gift to her. He was happy when Minhye asked him to go out today. Coincidently, he doesn’t have any schedules in the nights of Christmas. He also shocked when see Minhye came to his dorm in female dress. He thought that he will see ‘Minhyuk’ the ANBLUE drummer.

“His voice is so wonderful!” Minhwan smiled.