The fight..and the truth..

Because I love you, ANBLUE Beauty

“Enough!” You shouted. Shinwoo and Taekyung stopped their fight.

“Just a silly guy. Shinwoo hyung, you know the truth, right? Hm, why you didn’t want to reveal it? Ah~~ I get it! You didn’t want to tell Taekyung because you afraid that Taekyung will snatch your lover. Babo…” You looked at Jeremy.

“What…what are you saying just now…” Jeremy smirked.

“Minam…oh, anni. Go Minyeo, Shinwoo hyung know the true of you, a girl.” Your eyes became big. Taekyung shocked.

“Bo?” (You) “Wait!” (Taekyung)

Jeremy looked at Taekyung. “What is this? You are saying that Minam is…a girl?”

Jeremy nodded. Shinwoo turned to you.

“Is that true?” Taekyung asked you. Jeremy took out a photo from his wallet.

“This is the proof.” Taekyung snatched the picture.

“This..really you?” You looked down.

“Ha..haha..heh, hahaha! Naneun jeongmal baboya, keurochi?” Taekyung threw the picture and walked away. Shinwoo took the picture and came near to you.

“Kha.” Shinwoo looked at you.

“I said go! I have been deceived by you…on that date…kha!” You pushed Shinwoo away. Your tears formed.

(Actually you’re shy with Shinwoo for something that happened on the date. Now, you hate him.)

Shinwoo walked away. You sat on the floor. Tears were rolling down your cheeks. Jeremy walked towards you.

“Mianne…I have made a mistake for taking you here.”

“I hate you, kha!”

“I supposedly didn’t lie to you. I just want to be with you, mianne, Minyeo aa~~. But now, I  want to say, Minyeo aa~~, saranghaeyeo, from the first time we met. Youngwonhi.” Jeremy touched your hair and walked away.

“Why…”

XXXXXXXXXXXX

Hush, what a plot…a bit boring and confusing? I’m sorry! I made a confusing and not-the-best plot. Actually I didn’t have an ending for this story…so my readers and subscribers please give me your comment and ideas for the ending. I will wait for you guys.