How are you?

Because I love you, ANBLUE Beauty

 

You smiled. “So you’re busy preparing the concert tour right?”

“Yup, but still we’re searching a new drummer.” Jungshin sighed.

“I want to ask since you said about that, where’s Minhyuk? He got problems and left?”

“It’s my fault.” You looked at Jungshin.

“We had a fight one night and he suddenly said he want to withdraw. As I’m an egoist, I let him go. I didn’t apologize as the fight happened because of me. I felt guilty, I want to say sorry but I can’t.”

You looked at him. “Shin, it’s okay. He’ll understand one day, you will meet him again someday.”

Jungshin smiled bitterly.

“So how are you? I saw today news, ANJELL sure a daebak these days with your latest single.” You smiled.

“Just here and there. ANBLUE also gave out huge attention with the new second album. And now company is giving a chance for concert tour, right? Sure you got more income.” Jungshin laughed.

“It’s nothing.”

“Shin…” Jungshin looked at you.

“Yes?”

“Do you still remember, you once helped a girl nearby this café?” Jungshin raised a brow.

“The girl was surrounding by a group of bad boy at a dark alley behind this café. You and Jeremy saved her.”

Jungshin blinked. “I think I remember something but it’s not clear enough.”

You smiled. “It’s okay. That girl is my sister.”

“Oh? I think I remember now. I brought her to the hospital.” You nodded.

“You know what? My sister fell in love with you since then.” Jungshin widened his eyes.

“Chincha?” You nodded. Jungshin bit his lips.

“But, I…I…”

“You have someone else?”

“I have like someone else. Mianne…” You smiled bitterly.

“It’s okay. I’ll tell her then.”

Jungshin smiled a bit. “Mianne…”

“It’s nothing.” You tried to fake a bright smiled while your inside was breaking down. Your heart broke into pieces.

“Let’s go back home. It’s late now.” Jungshin said while looked at his watch. You nodded.

Both of you walked out the café door.

“Be strong Shin. You gonna be okay.” Jungshin nodded.

“Say sorry so much to your sister.” You nodded and waved him a goodbye. He also waved and turned away.

Your tears fell down along with his walk-away.

‘Shin, it’s me. I love you…but I think I can’t have you…Gwenchana.’

XXXXXXXXXXX

Auhh, I feel like crying…hah!

Okay, this is it. The solution to your feeling.

So what’s next?

I don’t know, we have more problems to solve.

Okay, wait for next update!

See soon~