Become closer to you

Because I love you, ANBLUE Beauty

“Your wrist is okay now?” Yonghwa asked. Minhye nodded.

“I’m okay, I can do it.”

“Khaja, we’re late.” Jungshin said loudly. Yonghwa pouted.

“Just as usual, cold Prince Shin..” Minhye laughed.

(Skip!)

They started their recordings. Suddenly Minhye felt the pain. She stopped hitting the drum. The recordings had been paused. Jungshin stare at Minhye angrily.

“Yah, what are you doing? Don’t ruining the recording.”

“Shin. His wrist is still in pain, right? Calm down!”

“Eoh? Minhyuk’s wrist is hurt? Waeyeo?” Manager Shim asked. Yonghwa told about the accident two days ago.

“Hyungnim, gwenchana. I can bear the pain. Let’s continue.” Minhye held her Mr. Drumsticks tightly. She tried to forget the pain. Jungshin snorted. Yonghwa shaked his head.

The recording continued. They took a break for 40 minutes after that.

“Minhyuk aa~~, what do you want? I’ll buy for you.” Minhye looked at Yonghwa.

“Eum? Cappuccino?” Yonghwa nodded and rushed to the café.

“Gomawo hyung!” Minhye smiled when Yonghwa gave a cup of cappuccino to her. Yonghwa touched Minhye’s hair. Minhye blushed. Jungshin was jealous with their friendliness.

‘Yah! Kang Yonghwa, he is she! Don’t touch her!’ Jungshin said angrily in his heart. Minhye and Yonghwa talked and laughed sometimes. They looked so happy.

Minhye smiled brightly. I have become closer to Yonghwa oppa!

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Jungshin already know about the true identity of Minhye…hm, ottokaji? Huh, will he tells everyone about Minhye?