Gomawo, Taekyung hyung…

Because I love you, ANBLUE Beauty

“Okay, the filming comes to end. Good work everybody!” All ANJELL assistants quickly put on them a thick jacket.

The weather is so cold this night. Your nose started to red. Shinwoo saw it.

“Eoh? Minam aa~~, are you sick? Your nose become red…” *sneeze

“Minam! Minam!” Shinwoo tapped your cheek slowly. After you sneezed just now, you fainted. Shinwoo piggy back you. Taekyung and Jeremy look jealous.

“I send her to the hospital with my car.” Shinwoo rushed. On the way, in the car…

“Shin..Shin oppa…” Shinwoo looked at you.

“Hang on Minam aa~~”

“Jung..shin..” Shinwoo’s face changed. His heart feels hurt. He touched your forehead.

“The weather too cold…maybe she can’t bear it, hang on Minam..”

(Skip!)

“Be careful.” Shinwoo help you to walk. You are still half conscious. Taekyung shocked with Shinwoo’s voice. He quickly went to the kitchen and grabbed a bottle.

“Eoh? Hyung didn’t sleep yet?” Shinwoo saw Taekyung.

“Oh…is he okay?”

“He has high fever. But the temperature goes down. He needs rest.” Shinwoo took you to your room. At that time Jeremy got out from his room.

“Hyung…Shinwoo hyung, Minam has returned eoh?” Taekyung nodded while drank. Jeremy rushed to your room.

“Is shh, he okay?”

“Oh, Jeremy. He needs rest. Syh, khaja. Don’t make him wake up.” Shinwoo pushed Jeremy out from the room.

Shinwoo returned to his room after put a wet cloth on your forehead. Taekyung entered your room at that time.

“Urg…ugh..” You had a nightmare. Taekyung pulled the blanket and put the wet cloth back to its place. He touched your hair.

“Don’t be scared. I’m here…” Taekyung holds your hand. Shinwoo saw him.

‘Hyung…likes Minam? But he didn’t know…’ Shinwoo returned to his room. Taekyung stayed back and take care of you that night.

XXXXXXXXXXXXX

“Eoh? Eodisseo?” You woke up. You saw Taekyung and tried to get up. You realized about the wet cloth. ‘Hyung? He takes care of me the whole night?’

Taekyung opened his eyes. “Minam?” *blinked a puppy eye

Taekyung stood up suddenly. He was shy when he realized that he slept while holding your hand. “Your fever had gone. I get out first.”

Taekyung get out as fast as lightning. “Gomawo Taekyung hyung…” *smile

Taekyung POV

Michosseo? Ah! What I’m doing last night? Take care of him in whole night! Aish, jeongmal!

I slammed the door. I get in the bathroom and began to bath. Forget it, Hwang Taekyung!

XXXXXXXXXXXX

Like he’s beautiful eoh? But I’ll never make same ending like he’s beautiful. Or you want the same ending? Give me comments, and I’ll do as you wish because Minyeo is you!