I’m with ANBLUE and you’re in ANJELL

Because I love you, ANBLUE Beauty

“Let’s take a break guys.” Manager Shim said loudly. The music stopped. Jungshin placed his guitar back to its place. Yonghwa still there, and begin to pull his guitar’s strings. A sweet melody heard. Minhye looked at Yonghwa.

He is so handsome when played the guitar. Minhye stunned.

“So cool oppa~~”

“Bo?Oppa?” (Jungshin) “Oppa?” (Manager Shim) *on the same time.

Minhye shocked.

“Eoh? Ah, I just pretended to be hyung’s fans. Oppa, saranghae!” Minhye did the heart pose. Yonghwa and Manager Shim laughed. Jungshin stayed silence.

“Hyung?” Minhye waved her hand in front of Jungshin.

“Eoh?”

“Why hyung pondered?”

“Aniyeo..” Jungshin pushed Minhye’s hand and stand up. He gets his guitar back.

“Let’s get to practice back!”

“But….”

“Minhyuk aa~~” Minhye nodded.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

1 week later, a comeback performance.

“Minhyuk aa~~, khaja!”

“Nae Yonghwa hyung.” Her hands trembled. Jungshin realized that and take a step near to her.

“Err..”

“Don’t worry! It’s fun to be able stand there! Khaja!” Yonghwa pulled Minhye’s hand. Minhye smiled happily. Gomawo oppa….

Jungshin snorted. He was mad. Just a busybody Kang Yonghwa!

“Ladies and gentlemen, ANBLUE~~!” Fans screamed loudly. Minhye, Yonghwa and Jungshin started their performance.

(Skip!)

You bite your lips. Hush! Why I’m here? Supposedly I’m together with Jungshin oppa. Oppa….

“Minam aa~~” You snorted harshly. That voice, you hated most now. Betrayal!

“Get off!” You pushed him away.

“Hey! Remember! You have signed the contract!” Hurgh! Neoltaemunae! Nappeun namja! You looked at him angrily. He turned away with innocent looks.

“Jeremy, niga jeom jeom miwojeo!” You walked away.

“Minam?” Shinwoo sat beside you. You looked at him.

“Ye?”

“What’s wrong?”

“Anya..”

“Khaja, it’s our performance after this…” You smiled. Shinwoo didn’t know anything.

“Yah! Ppali! Babo..” Taekyung said loudly. You looked at Taekyung.

“Hyung…” Taekyung walked away.

“Shinwoo hyung, Minam, khaja!” Jeremy aegyo. You feel annoyed.