An accident….

Because I love you, ANBLUE Beauty

Minhye rushed out. Without she noticed, she bumped into someone. “Oh, mianne…”

You raised your head. Dugu?

“Oh, gwenchana. Who are you by chance?” Minhye looked at you. I have met him anywhere before? Please, he didn’t know me! My true identity

“Emm, err. Jae Minhyuk, ANBLUE drummer.” You shocked. ANBLUE new beautiful (?) drummer? But seem I have met him before…but….

“Oh, geurae? Nice to meet you, I’m Go Minam. ANJELL second vocalist.” *shake hand Oh?

“Minhyuk!” Yonghwa appeared and grabbed Minhye’s hand. *blush

You realized and feel strange.

“Khaja, there are a party for us tonight. Shin, ppalli!” Jungshin pouted.

“Nae…nae..” You became stiff when Jungshin passed by you. Oppa…

“Minam!” Jungshin stopped. That voice…he turned.

“Eoh? Shin…” Jungshin walked back, faster than just now. You sighed because didn’t have chance to talk with Jungshin. Just because of…

“Jeremy, Minam. Let’s go. It’s time to go home…” Shinwoo called the names. You turned and started to walk. Jeremy grabbed your shoulder but you pushed him away.

“Let me go, liar.”

“You look so sweet when mad, Minyeo.” You smacked his head and walked. Jeremy smirked.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

“Minhyuk aa~~, tell us about your family. I want to know about your background, eoh?”

“Family? Background?” Yonghwa nodded.

(Skip!)

When Minhye get out from the toilet, Yonghwa who rushed to the toilet bumped into her and Minhye almost fell. He caught her waist before she fell. 1 to 2 minute, a cough heard. Minhye blushed and Yonghwa too. They stand straightly. Jungshin looked at them.

“What are you guys doing just now? Waltz?” Minhye quickly entered her room. The door closed. She put her hand on her chest.

Aigoo, kamchagi… but I feel happy and shy too.... *smile brightly.

“Yah! Kang Yonghwa!”

“Eoh?”Jungshin snorted angrily and slammed the door. Yonghwa felt strange.

Shin? What’s wrong with him?

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Hehe, will Yonghwa like the clumsy innocent Minhye? Will be reveal soon. Oh, there are someone didn’t appear yet right? Hehhe, wait for his arrival. Coming soon!

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

You looked at the sky. “Minam?”

Shinwoo stood beside you. You smiled at him. “Waegurae Minam aa~~?”

*smile “Nothing…”

“If you want to share problems with someone, I’ll be the one for you.” You looked at Shinwoo. Should I tell him everything?