You must be kidding me..

Warning! Cuties can be dangerous!

Hi everyone! ^^


I'm bringing new chapter..
I am so glad that you like the story.. thank you so much for your comments and subscriptions! ^*^

Hope you'll enjoy this chapter ;)

(and sorry for mistakes O:))

 

____________________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

“Wow, this cat is really big.“ Wooyoung said. He was just a little taller than the plushie. “Khun, why didn’t you buy me plushie as well?” he turned to Nichkhun with sad puppy eyes.

 

Taecyeon frowned. He was so happy that Khun bought him this giant cat. He hoped that there could be some deeper meaning. That Khun maybe feels it the same way as him. But Nichkhun’s answer was like a cold shower.

 

“Don’t be sad, Wooyoungie. I saw this big cat accidentally. It looks like Taecyeon’s OkCat, don’t you think?  I just had to buy it. I think you understand. Next time I will buy you some plushie too, ok?” said Khun with his heart-warming smile.

 

“Really?” Wooyoung pooched.

 

“Really..” Khun petted his head and went to the kitchen.

 

Wooyoung smirked. Taecyeon felt somehow sad now. He hugged his giant plushie and went with it to his room. He placed the cat next to the wardrobe and fell on the bed. He felt sharp pain inside his chest. But then he looked at the big plushie and smiled a little.

 

‘I have to do something. Maybe he likes me but he won’t show me his feelings because he thinks I consider him as a friend. Just as a friend. I will show him my love. Why I can’t be as cute as Wooyoung? Everything would be easier.’ He thought and slowly fell asleep.

 

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * ** * * * * * * * * * * ** * * * * * * * * * * *

 

After three hours Taec woke up and left his room. The living room was very lively. Junho was watching Harry Potter.. again.. Chansung and Nichkhun were trying to divert Junho’s attention with imitating some scenes from the movie. Junsu was sitting on a sofa and couldn’t stop laughing and Wooyoung was sleeping in an arm-chair curled up like a cat.

 

Taecyeon greeted them and went to a kitchen. He opened a fridge and was looking for some cheese and milk. At the moment he closed the fridge he winced. Nichkhun was standing here and laughing.

 

“I always wanted to do this. You know like in horror movies.. you open the fridge and when you close it there stands some weird creature or a murder..”

 

“You neither look like a weird creature or a murder.” Taec smiled and drank a milk.

 

“Really? I thought you were pretty scared.” Nichkhun smirked.

 

“No I wasn’t! If there was a murder I would beat him and save you all.” Taec smiled.

 

“No way!”Khun laughed.

 

“Aaaaa!”

 

Taec suddenly picked Khun and put him on his shoulder. “No way you said? You think I am not enough strong? I will show you.” He laughed.

 

“Put me down!”  Nichkhun pretended to be angry, but he was smiling widely like always.

 

“Should I put you down? I don’t think so..” Mister Ok was enjoying this moment but someone interrupted it.

 

“Taecyeon, your legs are trembling. Put him down or you will hurt you both.” Wooyoung rolled his eyes.

 

Taec finally put Thai prince down and protested: “My legs weren’t trembling at all.”

Wooyoung ignored his words and asked: “Khunnie, do you want a cup of hot cocoa? I will make for both of us.” He smiled cutely and blinked.

 

Nichkhun was a little confused. His friends were acting weird. Especially Wooyoung was much sweeter to him. He found it kind of cute so he nodded and said: “Let’s make hot cocoa for everyone..”

 

Wooyoung’s smile froze for a while but he smiled again and agreed.

 

The three of them were making hot cocoa with a cinnamon, but the atmosphere was a little awkward. Taecyeon was staring at Wooyoung and his mind was full of questions. ‘Why is Wooyoung suddenly so cold to me? And why is he so nice to Nichkhun? Does he know about my feelings? Or does he just want Khun for himself? I have to ask him..’

 

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * ** * * * * * * * * * * ** * * * * * * * * * * *

 

The hot cocoa was really good idea. Everyone was relaxed. Six beasts were chatting, Junsu was gossiping..

 

Wooyoung stood up and went to the kitchen to wash up. Taec decided to follow him. He wanted to talk.

 

“Woo?” he asked. “You were acting weird lately..”

 

“Weird?” Wooyoung smirked. “You mean being nice to Khun?”

 

Taecyeon’s eyes widened in surprise. ‘He knew exactly what I wanted to say.’

 

“Surprised?” The little one laughed. “I know that you like him more than a friend, Taecyeon. But I’m not giving him to you. Khun is mine. Understand?”

 

Taecyeon was really shocked. “Yours? No way. I will..”

 

“You will what?” Wooyoung looked a little scary.

 

“You must be kidding me.. I haven’t seen you like this yet.”

 

“So what? I’m telling you.. Khun is mine! You think he would like to date big fool or cute boy?” Wooyoung stuck out his tongue.

 

This was too much. Taecyeon was very angry and breathing heavily. He was about to punch Wooyoung but at the same time came Nichkhun. Taecyeon’s arm froze in the air and his eyes widened.

 

 “W-what are you doing?” Nichkhun was shocked.

 

“Khunnie..” Wooyoung turned his head to him. His eyes were suddenly full of tears.

 

 

__________________________________________________________________________

 

hope you liked it ^^

I will try to update soon :))

have a nice day! <(^-^)>

your silly_daydreamer