Surprise for you!

Warning! Cuties can be dangerous!

 

It could be just another normal day. The sun was shining, the birds were singing. Taecyeon was sitting on his bed with a laptop and reading some news. Under the article there was a link to a horoscope. He was curious about it so he opened the link and found a Capricorn. And this was a beginning of all his future problems.

 

Everything seemed good. Enough money, good health.. But when he read the last section about love he started to feel shaky.  He read it again.. and again..

 

Someone is really close to you. You see this person everyday and it makes you happy. But you are not sure if it is love. Your decision is really important. You can lose this person if you are unsure. This month could be the last one when you have a chance to confess your love to this person.

 

‘What the hell?’ Taec trembled. ‘I won’t believe some stupid horoscope. ‘

 

He decided to play some online game. But the only thing he could think about was that horoscope. And the person in his mind was appearing again and again. He frowned.  ‘Nichkhun, I can’t stop thinking about you. Why?’

 

It happens very often. You are thinking about someone and he suddenly comes..

 

Nichkhun was standing in a doorway and smiling widely. It was the sweetest smile Taec could ever imagine.

 

“I have a surprise for you.” Khun said happily.

Taec felt that his heart beats faster. He can’t deny his feelings. He loves Khun’s smile, he loves his cute face and his eyes-

 

He flinched.

 

Nichkhun’s eyes were right in front of his face.

 

“Do you hear me?  Are you daydreaming or what?” Khun poked his friend in the forehead. “I have a surprise for you!”

 

“Yes, I heard you.” Taec smiled nervously. “What surprise?”

 

Khun smirked. “Come with me and you’ll see.”

 

Taecyeon couldn’t help thinking about something dirty. He slapped himself and stood up to follow Nichkhun. At the moment he entered living room his jaw dropped.

 

“Tadaaa!” shouted Khun. He was smiling and waiting for Taecyeon’s reaction.

 

‘What the hell is that?’ Taec couldn’t believe his eyes. Next to the sofa sat the biggest plushie he has ever seen. And it wasn’t an ordinary plushie. It was OkCat. His OkCat.

 

“W-where did you.. How..” He couldn’t find right words.

 

Nichkhun was extremely happy and said: “I was passing by some store and I suddenly saw this giant plushy cat and I was like: OMG! It looks like OkCat! .. So I decided to buy it to you. Your character is more popular than I expected.” He smiled again.

 

Taecyeon thought he will die of happiness. “I love you Nichkhun. I seriously love you!” he laughed and hugged the giant cat and then Khun as well.

 

And then he realized what he said. Even it was just thank you in a different way, Taec felt, that his words were true. He realized that he really loves Nichkhun. That horoscope was right. He has to do something.

 

Thai prince laughed and said: “I love you too, honey.” He was just joking and was really pleased that he made his friend happy.

 

Two of them didn’t noticed, that someone came. Wooyoung was standing in a doorway with betrayed and hateful look. His blood was boiling.

‘Amorous atmosphere between you two? I will make the end of it really soon.’ He hissed.

 

“Hi guys.” Wooyoung greeted them with a fake wide smile.

 

__________________________________________________


Oh I didn't want it to be sooo sweet but it happed without me noticing Oo"
Anyway.. Wooyoung is angry.. it's going to be interesting xP

Hope you liked it .)

<(^^)>