Something is really wrong

Warning! Cuties can be dangerous!

 

Hi everyone! ^^

I was so frustrated because of studying so I wrote another chapter!

 

I was also surprised by your lovely comments and subscriptions.

Thank you so much! ^^

You are the best!

 

Hope you will like this chapter..

Your silly_daydreamer <(^*^)>

___________________________________________________________

 

Taecyeon didn’t know what to think. He couldn’t recognize if Nichkhun is just pretending or telling the truth.

 

‘It would be great if Khun forgot everything.’ He was thinking. ‘I was like a monster. How could I do that to him? I was angry.. but I usually keep myself calm. Wasn’t it because of jealousy? Or because I was so after the soju? Damn! Wasn’t it a ?!’ his eyes widened.

 

“Taecyeon!” Nichkhun was staring at him with bored look. “Aren’t you by any chance moony like Wooyoung?” he stuck out his tongue.

 

‘But what about Wooyoung? It caused him a shock. And now he sees Nichkhun who don’t remember anything. He must be really scared. Actually I am too. It looks like Nichkhun is up to something.’ Taecyeon continued with his thoughts.

 

“Wooyoungie.. wake up!” Khun smiled at him and sat down next to him. “Do you want to play-“

 

CRAaaaaaSH!

 

The cup with coffee hit the floor and went to pieces. Nichkhun froze with terrified expression. Wooyoung’s hands were shaking and his whole body too.

 

Junsu winced and woke up.

 

“A-are you ok?” Nichkhun asked carefully but Taecyeon suddenly grabbed his hand and dragged him to his room.

 

“What are you doing? Let me go.. something is wrong with Woo!” Khun said with worries in his voice.

 

Taecyeon pushed him to his room and closed the door. He was staring at completely confused Nichkhun.

 

‘What’s going on? I don’t understand it. It looks like he really don’t remember anything..’

 

“Taecyeon!” Nichkhun was looking at him questioningly.

 

“Oh, you really don’t remember.. you felt sick after the alcohol and vomited. Wooyoung was right next to you and.. you know.. it landed on his pants and shoes.. You know how hygieneminded he is. I think he is still feeling sick..” Taecyeon was lying and waiting for Khun’s reaction.

 

“Really?” Nichkhun opened his mouth. “Oh, I should apologize to him..”

 

“Oh.. no need for that..” Taec smiled nervously. “You know what? Why don’t you go and buy him his favorite food..”

 

“You are acting weird..” said Nichkhun with suspicion. “But you are right.. I think it’ll make him happy..” He nodded.

 

‘You are the one who is acting weird..’ Taecyeon thought.

 

They went out from the room. In the living room was only Junsu who managed to tidy up the broken cup and a coffee splash on the floor.

 

“Where is Wooyoung?”Nichkhun asked.

 

“He said he feels sick and went to the bathroom.” Junsu answered. “I feel a little sick too. I guess I drank too much..” He scratched his head.

 

“Go and buy some meat.. chicken or something. I think we should make some good food to recover from last night..” Taec suggested.

 

Nichkhun went to his room for a wallet and then left the dorm.

 

Taecyeon knocked on the door of the bathroom. “Woo? Are you here?”

 

No response.

 

“Open the door. I need to talk with you..” Taec said softly.

 

“Oh.. Someone is in the bathroom?” asked Junho who just came here. He looked tired and his skin was pale. “I need to go in.. I feel really sick..” he said with martyr-like expression.

 

“You too? What did you three drink when I left the pub?” Taecyeon asked curiously.

 

“I even don’t remember..” Junho said and knocked on the door.

 

The door finally opened and Wooyoung went out so Junho could enter. He even didn’t notice that Wooyoung is wearing his clothes. Taecyeon followed Wooyoung to his room.

 

Wooyoung started to cry at the moment Taecyeon closed the door. “How can he not remember?”

 

“I think he REALLY don’t remember anything. I was talking with him. He was very confused.” Taec said.

 

“Do you believe him? What if it was acting?” Wooyoung sobbed.

 

“I don’t think so.. It looked real. But we should be careful. And don’t cry..” Taecyeon came to Woo and hugged him.

 

Wooyoung suddenly stopped crying and looked at Taecyeon: “What did you do to him after I left the room? It sounded terribly. I was so scared you might hurt him really bad.. he was screaming and-“

 

“I don’t want to talk about it..” Taecyeon said and his heart was beating fast.

 

“Maybe it’s the reason why is he acting like this..” Wooyoung said silently..

 

“I will try to find out, ok? Can you pretend like nothing happened too?” Taec looked at him and was worried that Woo’s replay will be ‘no’. But he was quiet for a while and then nodded. Taec petted his head and went out of the room.

 

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

 

Taecyeon, Chansung and Nichkhun prepared a food for everyone.. braised chicken s with rice noodles and a lot of vegetables. It gave them energy. Just Junho was sitting there and didn’t want to eat anything until Chansung forced him to eat at least some noodles. Wooyoung was quiet all the time.

 

Nichkhun decided to cheer him and Junho up with some crazy performance and asked Taecyeon for help. Taec felt weird but didn’t show his true emotions. They were dancing and jumping and laughing together.

 

‘Maybe Nichkhun forgot everything because I caused him some kind of shock?’ he was wandering. ‘But it’s impossible.. just wake up and don’t remember anything. It must be something else.’

 

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

 

Everyone went to sleep early. They had to practice another day. Just Taecyeon stayed in the living room alone. He noticed that Nichkhun left his mobile phone here. He decided to explore it. Just for case. ‘Maybe he noted some idea there.. or anything.’

 

Suddenly he felt like someone is watching him. He turned around.. but saw nobody.

 

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

 

It was early in the morning when Nichkhun woke up. He sprawled and got out of bed. His eyes widened in shock. There was a big writing on the wall: NICHKHUN, DON’T TRUST TAECYEON!