The feeling of power..

Warning! Cuties can be dangerous!

Hi everyone! ^^

Were you shocked as much as me when this site wasn't working? I almost got a heart attack..

Due to some problems with server, two last chapters disappeared -.- and some of your lovely comments too T_T

Now I'm reuploading this chapter and I will reupload another one..

New chapter will be released tomorrow .)

Love you, my precious readers ♥

____________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

Wooyoung felt weird sickness in his stomach. As if he was standing on the edge of the abyss and was about to fall down to the darkness. His whole body was like frozen. He had a goosebumps just from the look at Nichkhun’s face. Because Thai was smiling now.

 

“I am such a good actor, don’t you think?” Khun interrupted the silence and smirked.

 

Wooyoung was extremely pale. He was just watching Nichkhun with fear in his eyes and felt that he is short of breath. His throat was constricted.

 

Nichkhun frowned when Wooyoung kept quiet. “You have nothing to say? You hit me with a big piece of wood and left me lying there!” his expression was getting more and more angry.

 

Wooyoung felt that he is not able to react to Nichkhun’s words. He wasn’t able to speak, he wasn’t able to move. He felt his crazily beating heart and hot tears falling down his cheeks.

 

Nichkhun frowned again and stood up from his bed. He made few steps closer to scared Woo and looked into his eyes. The little one winced and shut his eyes immediately. He felt that Nichkhun sat up next to him. He felt his warm breath on his left cheek but didn’t dare to look at him.. to do anything.

 

“I wanted to punish you in some painful way for hitting me and leaving me at the rooftop but.. you are too cute that I can’t do it..” he smirked. “I’ve never seen you scared like this, Wooyoungie. It’s so adorable..”

 

“Please..” The only word escaped from Wooyoung’s trembling lips.

 

“Is it a calling for mercy or what?” Nichkun laughed. But he stopped at the moment Wooyoung looked in his eyes deeply. He’s never looked at him like this before. His eyes were full of despair, entreaty and sorrow.

 

“Please..” Wooyoung repeated with that look silently.

 

“You must be really desperate..” Thai said. “Should I take advantage of it?” he whispered.

 

Wooyoung couldn’t take it anymore. He covered his face with his hands and began sobbing.

 

“Stop it!” Nichkhun ordered. “Someone will hear you. Do you want to make me upset?”

 

“I... can’t.... don’t you..... see it? .... I can’t..... I can’t......” Wooyoung kept whispering between his sobs. “You always make me cry....... are you happy now?” Woo asked and his voice cracked. “Why do you torture me?!........ Why are you so cruel?”

 

“I said stop it..” Nichkhun said again but a little softer than before.

 

“Today I’m letting it go.. I’m tired of this dramatic speech.. but try to cry next time and you will see..” He went to his bed. “And don’t dare to tell anyone.. they won’t believe you anyway.. Because doctor said to them that I lost my memory. It’s very useful that in this society exist people like him. You treat them with some money and they do whatever you want..” he smirked and covered himself with a blanket. “Good night..” he said derisively.

 

Wooyoung was still sobbing. He had no hope. He wanted to die right here and right know. He lay down and hid under the blanket. He was clenching a pillow and crying silently until he was totally exhausted. The nightmare continued.

 

*

 

“Taecyeon-ah!!!”

 

Wooyoung opened his eyes when he heard noise going from living room. He looked at Nichkhun’s bed. It was empty. He slowly got up and went to the door. He opened and saw Taecyeon with crutches smiling widely at guys who were hugging him one by one. Except Nichkhun who was standing at a distance and pretending that he doesn’t remember his friend.

 

Woo went to welcome him as well. He hugged him tightly. He needed to hug someone desperately. He felt so calm when Taecyeon hugged him too. He closed his eyes for a while.

 

Taecyeon was confused. The little one was hugging him so tightly and quite long. But he didn’t pay much attention to it. He looked at Nichkhun who smiled at him shyly. It was.... weird.

 

 Wooyoung finally released him from his hug and headed to the kitchen. He was really thirsty. He still felt a little salty in his throat from the crying almost half of the night. He drank three glasses of water.

 

He wanted to go to the living room but when he turned he run into Nichkhun. He gulped and wanted to leave immediately but Thai grabbed his arm roughly and forced him to stay.

 

“Are you going somewhere? You should apologize when you bump into someone..” he frowned.

 

“I’m really sorry..” Wooyoung whispered.

 

“Apologize properly..” Nichkhun said vigorously.

 

“I’m really sorry..” Wooyoung said more loudly and bowed a little.

 

Nichkhun sneered and released him. He was enjoying playing with this cute boy. He felt he has power over him. And he liked it pretty much.