The starkness

Warning! Cuties can be dangerous!

 

Oh God.. snowstorm outside.. Oo“ white, white and white. Strong wind. I’m glad I can stay at home today..

Sorry.. this chapter is short.. but I had to cut it.. I had the feeling I should cut it here and continue with the story in the next chapter..

Hope you all are doing well and have better weather in your country .)

 

________________________________________________________________

 

 

Junsu jumped to the window immediately and looked down.

 

“Oh My God!” His heart skipped a beat. “Taecyeon!” He shouted at the top of his lungs. His friend was lying on the sidewalk three floors down and didn’t move.

 

Junho with Chansung rushed in.

 

“He jumped from the window!” Junsu turned back to them and tears were falling down his cheeks. He grabbed his cell phone and dialed the emergency number.

 

Guys immediately ran out from the room. They were running downstairs and their hearts were about to broke their chests. Junho felt that tears are falling from his eyes.

 

Chansung was in shock. Hs eyes were wide open like never before and his mind was completely blank. They ran out from the dorm and sprinted to motionless Taecyeon’s body.

 

“Taecyeon!” Junho shouted and kneeled down to him. There was a pool of blood under his head. His left shinbone was broken and ruptured through the skin.

 

Junho was trembling uncontrollably. He carefully laid his head down to Taecyeon’s chest and was listening with tension.

 

“His heart is beating very weakly..” he whispered and sobbed. He looked at Chansung.

 

The maknae just stood there without moving. It looked like he froze. He felt really dizzy. The look at his friend lying there lifelessly with blood by his head was just too much. The sickness made his legs weaker. He dropped to his knees and began vomiting.

 

Junho was sobbing and holding Taecyeon’s right hand.

 

After a while run up Junsu with Wooyoung and Nichkhun.

 

“The ambulance should be here any moment..” Junsu said shakily.

 

Wooyoung collapsed to the ground and his eyes began filling with tears. “Is he alive?” he asked silently.

 

Junho nodded.

 

Nichkhun was watching motionless Taecyeon and felt that his anger and fear of him was gone. He wanted him to be alright. He wanted him to smile again.

 

In his mind were floating thousands of thoughts. And each of them was connected with Taecyeon. He saw his sad eyes full of tears, his painful expression, his look begging of for forgiveness.

 

He couldn’t forgive him but he couldn’t hate him either. Taecyeon was too precious to him. When he saw him like this he realized that he don’t want to lose him. Ever.

 

He was so confused.

 

‘What’s wrong with this world? What’s wrong with our lives? Why is Taecyeon lying here? Why it had to happen?’

 

His thoughts were interrupted with sharp sound of the coming ambulance car.

 

Everything was suddenly so fast. Two men were checking Taecyeon’s condition, putting him on the stretcher, loading him to the car and leaving.

 

Blood

 

pain

 

silence

 

and

 

starkness

 

.