I’m not stupid..

Warning! Cuties can be dangerous!

 

Wooyoung went quickly to the living room and sat down on the sofa between Taecyeon and Chansung. He wanted to be on the safe place. Somewhere Nichkhun couldn’t hurt him.

 

The guys were chatting but Wooyoung didn’t listen to them. He was deep in his thoughts.

 

Taecyeon noticed that his friend was oddly quiet. He also noticed that he was slightly shaking.

 

“Do you feel alright?” he asked with worries but Wooyoung didn’t hear him. “Woo?”

 

The little one finally looked at him.

 

“Do you feel alright?” Taecyeon asked again. Wooyoung’s eyes were reddish.

 

“I’m ok..” Wooyoung smiled slightly. But Taecyeon could see sadness in his eyes.

 

“You are really pale..” Junsu said looking at him closely.

 

“I think I have a cold..” Wooyoung lied. “It’s nothing..”

 

“You should go to bed..” Junho said.

 

“No.. It’s really nothing..” Wooyoung smiled nervously. He didn’t want to be in his room alone.

 

*

 

It was after the lunch. Guys were resting in the living room. Nichkhun was in the kitchen. He offered to wash up.

 

“Wooyoung? Can you come here? I can’t find a place for a grater.” He shouted.

 

Wooyoung gulped.

 

“Chansung? Can you go? I need to go to toilet..” he sputtered and disappeared in the bathroom.

 

Chansung sighed and headed to the kitchen.

 

When Nichkhun saw him he frowned a little but then smiled immediately.

 

*

 

Wooyoung went to his room to calm down. Deep in his thoughts he was looking through the window. Suddenly someone put a hand on his shoulder. He winced and almost screamed. He was scared it was Nichkhun. But when he saw Taecyeon with crutches looking at him confusedly he sighed of relief.

 

“What’s wrong, Wooyoung?” Taec was watching him with worries.

 

“Nothing.. everything is alright..” Wooyoung tried to lie but Taecyeon frowned.

 

“I’m not stupid. I see that something isn’t alright..” he said.

 

Wooyoung bit his bottom lip. ‘Should I tell him? No, I can’t! Last time he helped me it ended up fighting with Nichkhun and.... and..... Ok I can’t! He would be hurt even more. He should rest and heal his injury..’

 

“Woo..?” Taecyeon was watching him with question in his eyes.

 

‘But I can’t handle this on my own..” Wooyoung continued in his thoughts. ‘I can’t live like this.. being afraid of Nichkhun every second of my life. What should I do?!’

 

Wooyoung’s expression automatically changed to the scared one when the person who he was thinking about appeared in a doorway.

 

Taecyeon noticed it. And now it was more than obvious. He guessed right. Wooyoung was scared of Nichkhun. And there could be only one reason.

 

“Wooyoung? Can you left please? I want to talk with Nichkhun..” He said calmly.

 

“Why?” Nichkhun asked. He was getting worried inside.

 

Wooyoung didn’t know what to do. Obey or not? Let Taecyeon alone with Nichkhun or not? But Taecyeon was looking at him resolutely. Wooyoung slowly moved to the door. He passed by Nichkhun with fear and disappeared in the living room. Door closed and the room got silent.

 

“What do you want to talk about?” Nichkhun smiled trying to pretend that he doesn’t remember anything and doesn’t know what’s going on.

 

“Stop with it, ok?” Taecyeon frowned.

 

“I don’t know what you’re talking about..” Thai pretended to look confused.

 

Taecyeon made few steps closer to him with his crutches. Nichkhun’s gentle smile disappeared. Taecyeon was the only one of members he was afraid of.

 

“I think you know EXACTLY what I’m talking about, Nichkhun. Pretending a memory loss.. how clever.. You really thought you can play around with Wooyoung without anybody noticing? He is too scared of you and it’s really obvious..” Taecyeon frowned even more.

 

Nichkhun put his hand on a handle and wanted to escape but Taecyeon grabbed his arm with his right hand and said: “You’re not going anywhere..”

 

“Let go..” Nichkhun said angrily. “You are injured. It would be easy for me to beat you up..” he menaced but his voice was shaking.

 

“And what would you tell to boys?” Taec laughed.

 

Nichkhun was breathing heavily. “I can lie pretty well.. I would come up with something..”

 

“I don’t think so..” Taecyeon said and he sounded frighteningly. He made another step closer to Nichkhun so their faces where just few inches far.

 

Nichkhun began trembling in spite of himself.

 

“Will you beat me up again? Will you me again? Huh?” he said histerically.

 

But Taecyeon did something that Nichkhun absolutely didn’t expect. He hugged him. He hugged him tightly and began his back.

 

“Don’t be afraid, Khunnie..” he whispered.

 

Nichkhun was standing there with eyes wide open.