Rolling in the deep..

Warning! Cuties can be dangerous!

Hi everyone! ^^

New chapter is here..

Hope you'll like it.

Have a nice day!  :)

_____________________________________

 

 

“Taecyeon!” Nichkhun was standing here completely shocked. He wanted to leave the room and find Taecyeon but he suddenly felt someone’s hands around his waist.

 

“Please, don’t go..” Wooyoung whispered to his ear. It sounded like he was about to cry.

 

“W-why?” Nichkhun shivered. He felt that the body behind him was trembling. He started to tremble too. He was so confused.

 

“I want to know what’s wrong..” he said and his voice was suddenly somehow shaky.

 

“Everything’s ok.. just.. please, don’t go..”

 

Nickhun felt Wooyoung’s tears soaking into his pajamas.

 

“Why are you crying?” he asked silently. “What’s going on? I just want to know-”

 

“Stay here, please.. don’t ask why and stay here.. please..” Wooyoung was begging and hugging him tightly.

 

“You know what’s going on, right?” Nichkhun asked with suspicious voice and his eyes started to fill with tears, when the little one didn’t answer.

 

“Then tell me.. because I don’t get it.. What happened?” he said silently.

 

“I can’t tell you.. it’s better for you not to know.. for both of us..” Wooyoung was almost whispering.

 

Nichkhun grabbed his hands and extricated from his clasp. Now he was looking deep into Wooyoung’s eyes. “You can’t tell me? Why? I really don’t understand what’s going on..” Nichkhun’s teary eyes were full of pain and betrayal.

 

“Please, trust me-“

 

“What’s with the ing TRUST?!!” Nichkhun shouted and tears started to fall down his chin.

 

“I’m going to ask Taecyeon..” he whispered and left the room.

 

Wooyoung couldn’t stop his tears. He felt weakness in his legs and dropped to his knees.

 

“I don’t want you to recall..” he said silently.

 

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

 

Nichkhun found Taecyeon in the kitchen. He was sitting there silently with Chansung and Jun brothers who were having breakfast and chatting.

 

“Come with me.. I need to talk with you..” Nichkhun said to Taecyeon and even didn’t greet his group members.

 

Taecyeon was looking at the floor and didn’t say anything. Guys stopped laughing and were staring at those two.

 

“Nichkhun.. Were you crying?” Junsu noticed Khun’s wet cheeks.

 

“Come with me Taecyeon!” said Nichkhun with strong voice.

 

Taec looked at him and stood up. He followed Khun who went to his and Junsu’s room. Taecyeon entered the room and closed the door.

 

Nichkhun was silent for a while. Then he turned to Taec and asked: “What’s going on? Why can’t I trust you?” his tears were falling down his chin again.

 

Taecyeon didn’t know what to say. He was just standing here and felt sharp pain in his heart. Watching Khun crying was unbearable. In his mind popped a memory of him hurting Nichkhun. Again.

 

“Say something..” Nichkhun whispered.

 

“I don’t know who wrote it, but it was right. You can’t trust me. What I did was..” Taecyeon couldn’t continue with this sentence. He felt that his eyes are full of tears too.

 

“What did you do?” Nichkhun was even more confused. “Wooyoung knows about it, right? Why you two don’t want to tell me? What did you do that I can’t know about it?”

 

Taecyeon couldn’t look at crying Nichkhun. He looked around the room and saw the big plushy Ok cat which Nichkhun gave him.

 

“Please, forgive me..” Taecyeon said and closed his eyes. Tears were falling down his chin as well as Nichkhun’s. “Forgive me..” he whispered again.

 

“Why should I forgive you? Taecyeon?!” Nichkhun’s heart was beating fast. He hasn’t seen Taecyeon crying like this yet. Nor saying these words. He was scared and didn’t know what to do.

 

“Just.. please.. go..” Taecyeon said quietly and his body was shivering. He was crying and looking at the floor.

 

Nichkhun slowly moved. He walked few steps to the door. He was standing there for a while and hesitated. Then he opened the door.

 

He frightened when he saw Junsu who dashed aside.

 

“I-I just wanted to check if you two are ok..” he said and immediately went back to the kitchen.

 

“Was he listening?” Nichkhun wandered.

 

“Guys! Hurry up.. we have to practice!” Junho shouted and sat down on the couch to wait.

 

Nichkhun went to his room to change clothes. He entered slowly. Wooyoung was lying on bed with his head under the pillow. He was still in his pajamas.

 

Thai prince changed his clothes. Then he cleared his throat and said: “We have to go..”

 

No response.

 

“Taecyeon didn’t tell me anything so you can be happy..” Khun said with sorrowful voice.

 

Wooyoung removed the pillow and slowly sat up. He was staring at Khun. “I’m sorry..” He whispered.

 

“Guys! Hurry up!” Junsu shouted from the living room.

 

Nichkhun wiped his tears and go to the bathroom.

 

“What’s wrong with them?” Chansung asked. Jun brothers shrugged their shoulders.

 

“They even didn’t have a breakfast.” Junho sighed.

 

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

 

Finally the all six beast were ready to go practicing. But the three of them were looking like soulless.

 

“Are you kidding me?” Junsu gasped. He was standing at the door. “The door wasn’t locked.” He had an angry expression now and started to talk about the responsibility.

 

“I think I forgot to lock them when I came back from shopping yesterday.” Nickhun realized. “The bags were heavy so I decided to lock when I take them to the kitchen. And then I.. forgot..”

 

“Jeez! Don’t you remember what manager hyung said to us? Always lock the door! Fans and paparazzi are crazy.. Someone could just come here..” Junsu scolded him.

 

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

 

They were practicing until late afternoon. Nobody was satisfied with this practice. Nichkhun, Taecyeon and Wooyoung couldn’t focus. They were making lots of mistakes. Wooyoung decided to left earlier. On the way back to the dorm he bought a white paint and a paint brush. He came to the dorm and quickly painted over the writing on the wall. It was finally gone.

 

He hid the paint can and the paintbrush. Then he began preparing a dinner for everyone. Boys came but no one had an appetite. Excepting Chansung. He ate almost everything on the table.

 

When Nichkhun came to his and Woo’s room he noticed that the writing is gone. He smelt the paint and was glad that he doesn’t have to read it again.

 

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

 

Nichkhun woke up late in the morning. Wooyoung wasn’t in his bed. Thai prince changed his clothes and went to the living room. At the moment he entered the room the five beasts looked at him. They were surrounding Junho’s laptop. Their expressions were worrying.

 

“Did something happen?” He asked and came to them.

 

“You tell us..” Junsu said and pointed to the screen.

 

Nichkhun gasped. His heart stopped for a while. He couldn’t believe that this is true. He saw some article on the internet which was saying: Nichkhun kissing in public!

 

There were also photos. He was kissing some girl he had never seen before.

 

“W-what’s that?” He felt dizzy. His five friends were looking at him questioningly.

 

“We thought you will explain it to us..” Chansung said.

 

“Oh my god.. how could you kiss her in front of those people? And even with your hand on her ? Oh and this photo.. “ Junho pointed at the detailed picture of the kiss.

 

“The internet is full of those photos.. I didn’t know you left the dorm tonight..” Wooyoung said quietly.

 

“I didn’t leave our dorm. It’s not me!” Nichkhun was about to cry. He was so scared and confused. He didn’t understand what’s happening. But he knew he was sleeping in his room tonight and didn’t go anywhere.

 

Suddenly his cell phone started ringing. His eyes widened in shock. He began to tremble. The person who was calling him was JYP.