The way up to the bottom..

Warning! Cuties can be dangerous!

The chapter 31 is here! :))

(weird title, right? xP)

I started to think that I'm some kind of sadistic writer Oo"

Anyways.. hope you'll like this chapter.

I will add another one this very day! :))

________________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

Wooyoung was getting goosebumps from every word Nichkhun said. He sounded so coldly.

 

‘Be strong. Be strong be strong be strong!’ Wooyoung kept saying to himself in his mind.

 

He drew a deep breath and looked at Nichkhun unblinkingly: “Let.. go..” he said calmly.

 

Nichkhun smiled and quitted hold of his hair. “Wooyoungie.. acting cool doesn’t suit you..” he said and pressed his lips to Wooyoung’s. In a second he was shocked when the little one pushed him away and smacked his face.

 

Nichkhun was looking at Wooyoung with eyes wide open from surprise and his left cheek was getting red. Blood in his body began boiling. “You little !” he shouted.

 

Wooyoung was scared to death. He didn’t want to smack Nichkhun’s face.  His hand moved itself. Now he regretted it.

 

‘He is going to kill me.. I’m dead.. Somebody save me please..’

 

He didn’t know what to do. His thoughts were running through his mind chaotically.

 

He decided.

 

RUN.

 

Now or never.

 

He jumped to side and run like mad to the door.

 

“Stop!” He heard Nichkhun shouting.

 

His heart was about to broke his chest. He opened the door swiftly. He wanted to escape somewhere but he suddenly stepped on the blanket covering his body and fell to the floor in the living room.

 

Nichkhun run up to him with anger in his face.

 

Wooyoung didn’t wait any second and shouted: “GUYS!”

 

Fear made his eyes bigger than ever. He was almost out of breath.

 

Nichkhun didn’t want his group members to find him here with Wooyoung like this. He grabbed terrified and trembling Woo immediately and dragged him to the entrance door. He covered his mouth with hand so the little one couldn’t make any noise and ordered: “Open the door.”

 

Wooyoung was . His whole body was shaking. He didn’t want to open the door but he was too scared of Thai so he did as he wished. Khun dragged him out and when he’s closing the door Wooyoung heard Chansung asking. “Wooyoung?”

 

Too late.

 

The door closed.

 

They were standing in the silent corridor. Nichkhun was holding Wooyoung from behind, still covering Wooyoung’s mouth with one hand.

 

The little one felt Nichkhun’s chest touching his back. He felt his fast beating heart. They both were trembling.

 

Nichkhun moved and forced Wooyoung to go to the elevator.

 

“Push the button..” he whispered. Wooyoung did as he was told.

 

The door opened and Nichkun pushed him to the elevator. He pressed the button with the highest number and the door closed.

 

Thai smacked with the little one to the wall. “You really pissed me off!” he said angrily.

 

Wooyoung bumped into the wall and slid down. His eyes filled with tears from pain and fear. He curled up on the floor like a hurt puppy.

 

Nichkhun laughed and squatted down to him. “Poor Youngie.. where did his guts go?” he sneered.

 

Wooyoung whined. He was crying silently. This was so humiliating. He hated this Nichkhun. He hated him so much.

 

The elevator stopped. The door opened.

 

“Stand up!” Nichkhun ordered.

 

Wooyoung opened his eyes and noticed that they got on the rooftop. He closed his eyes again and curled up more. He wanted to disappear.

 

“I said stand up!” Nichkhun shouted.

 

The little one shook his head from left to right and sobbed.

 

“I’m sorry that I slapped you. I’m really sorry. So please.. let me be..” he whispered between sobs and looked imploringly to Nichkhun’s eyes. It scared him more. His eyes were full of anger. How can this be the same person he loves?

 

“Don’t try this puppy eyes. It won’t help you..” Khun frowned. “I will do whatever I want! Because I can! I won’t listen anyone! It’s my life..”

 

Wooyoung realized that he sounds like a kid.

 

Nichkhun grabbed his hand and forced him to stand up. Tears were running down Wooyoung’s cheeks. He didn’t want to cry again.. to show this Nichkhun that he is weak. But he couldn’t help it. He desperately needed the other Nichkhun. The one who cared about him.. who would never hurt him. Why was there this Nichkhun? This evil one..?

 

“Is this what you really want? To spend your life hurting the others?” Woo asked shakily.

 

“Shut up!” Nichkhun shouted.

 

“I can’t! You’re ruining your own life and lives of people around you! I simply can’t just watch you destroying everything!” Wooyoung shouted too.

 

Nichkhun couldn’t handle his anger anymore. He punched the little one to the face. Wooyoung yelled from pain and covered his face with one hand. His nose began bleeding.

 

Thai came to him to punch him again. The little one didn’t think at this moment. He was too scared. He grabbed a piece of wood leant on the wall of elevator and hit him with it.

 

Nichkhun felt sharp pain in his head for a second and then collapsed on the floor.