Nobody wants to lose

Warning! Cuties can be dangerous!

Well, dear readers.. this is one of the last "innocent chapters".

To be honest I look forward to write something dirty.

So be prepared! There will be soon.. kekeke x3

Hope you will like it ^^

(and sorry for mistakes! O:))

 

__________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

„W-what was that?“ Nichkhun asked and was surprised because of the sudden kiss.

 

“I don’t know..” Wooyoung stuck out his tongue, stood up from the sofa and went to the kitchen. When he was passing by Taecyeon, he smirked.

 

Taec frowned and clenched his fists in anger. He looked at Nichkhun who just scratched his head and lay down for a nap. Taec left living room and locked himself in the bathroom.

 

‘I have to do something!’

 

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

 

They were at the concert, singing in front of thousands of fans. The concert was drawing to a close. They were doing fan service as always. Fans were really excited.

 

Taecyeon decided to take advantage of it and came to Nichkhun. He wrapped his arms around Khun’s waist and looked deep in to his eyes. Then he pecked him on the cheek.

 

Fans were screaming.

 

He caught Nichkhun’s chin and wanted to kiss him, but someone pushed him aside.

 

It was Wooyoung. He kissed Khun on his nose and cutely smiled. Fans were screaming as loud as they could. The song ended and it was also the end of the concert.

 

While they were changing their clothes in the backstage Nichkhun was peeping at smiling Wooyoung and frowning Taecyeon. He's slowly begun to understand what’s going on.

 

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

 

Nichkhun was brushing his teeth and someone entered the bathroom. It was Taecyeon. He was almost , just with towel which covered his private parts.

 

“Oh, you are here..” Taec scratched his head. “I’m sooooo..” he yawned „..tired. I will be quick. Don’t mind me.“ He let his towel fall off of his waist and entered the shower.

 

Nichkhun was shocked for a while.

 

Then he finished brushing his teeth and went to his and Wooyoung’s room. Junho and Chansung were sleeping on the sofa in the living room and Junsu was at the kitchen.

 

“Khunnie.” He heard immediately he walked into the room. “Can you help me, please?” Wooyoung was sitting on the bed and blushing. “I can’t take off my pants. My jeans zip got stuck.” He whispered and felt embarassed.

 

Nichkhun smirked. ‘Firstly Taecyeon and now Wooyoung.’ He thaught. ‘ Well, this is going to be interesting.’