Love hurts..

Warning! Cuties can be dangerous!

 

Hi everyone! I’m here again. Another chapter today! ^^

I’ve read some medical articles.. Oh God, my head is about to explode! Oo” Why are they using so many Latin words??

Sorry if I wrote something wrong.. I in medical English .D

______________________________________________________

 

 

They were in the hospital, scared like hell, waiting for the result of the investigation. They still couldn’t believe Taecyeon wanted to commit a suicide. They were convincing themselves that he maybe wanted to run away and fell by mistake. But the circumstances were making it more than clear.

 

They were praying for his health. The waiting was unbearable.

 

Finally at the end of the corridor appeared a man in a white coat and went to them. They immediately stood up and looked at doctor questioningly.

 

“The injury doesn’t threaten his life.” He said to calm them down. “But we have to keep him here and operate his leg to clean the area of the injury and make sure that there’s no infection. He was unconscious for a few minutes because of concussion. Considering he fell from height we made a CT. It looks like he bended backward before he jumped with intention to hurt his head. His spine is alright but he has bruised ribs, a skull fracture and continues bleeding from ear. It looks like his brain isn’t injured but we will continue with observation. We will be also monitoring his mental condition to avoid his other intentions to hurt himself..”

 

Boys were just standing and staring at the doctor.

 

“You can visit him after the surgery.” He tried to cheer them up.

 

“Thank you, doctor..” Junsu said and all of them bowed. The man bowed too and left.

 

They collapsed to their seats with relief. Taecyeon will be alright. Physically. But what about his mental condition?

 

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

 

Finally they could meet with their friend. He was in a nice room without a roommate so he can rest and nobody could see him and tell the reporters about him.

 

„How are you feeling?“ Chansung asked and they surrounded him with worries in their eyes. Nichkhun was hiding behind Wooyoung and looking at the floor.

 

Taecyeon had his left leg in the white plaster and his head was wrapped with a bandage. Next to him was a bucket in case he would feel sick.

 

His painful expression changed into a sad one. He didn’t want to show them how much was he suffering. “It’s not that bad..” he answered to Chansung’s question.

 

“What about your leg?” Junho asked and in his mind appeared a terrible picture of Taec’s broken bone.

 

“They put in some screws or what.. I guess it will take some months to recover..” he whispered.

 

Guys were quiet. It was obvious they wanted to ask why he jumped from the window but they couldn’t of course.

 

Nichkhun finally plucked up courage. “Guys.. can you please leave us alone for a while?” he looked at them anxiously.

 

“I’m not sure if it’s a good idea..” Junsu protested.

 

“Please, just for a while..” he begged again.

 

Boys frowned but left. Wooyoung looked at Nichkhun nervously and then closed the door.

 

Now there were just the two of them.

 

Nichkhun felt he is slightly trembling but decided to not to pay attention to it.

 

Taecyeon looked at him with those big puppy eyes full of pain. He was scared that Nichkhun would like to continue in their last conversation. That he would like to settle that matter. Or worse.. to say how he hates him and how disappointed he is that he didn’t die.

 

His depressive thoughts were interrupted when Nichkhun began talking. “You are so stupid..” he said silently.

 

Taecyeon closed his eyes and felt more pain than before. This pain was deep in his chest and was worse than any other pain he felt.

 

“How could you do something like this?” Thai continued. “Do you think we don’t care about you?” he felt tears filling his eyes.

 

Taecyeon looked at him surprisingly.

 

“Do you think you can just jump and die and let us suffer from your loss?” Nichkhun’s voice was getting louder and tears were falling unstoppably down his cheeks.

 

Taecyeon was watching him with eyes wide open from shock. He didn’t expect this reaction. Not from Nichkhun.

 

“Don’t dare to do this ever again!” Khun said and sobbed.

 

“I thought you hate me..” Taecyeon whispered.

 

Nichkhun looked at the floor.

 

“Even if you did what you said to me before.. I don’t remember it..” He sobbed again. “I was so disgusted of you but.... I can’t hate you.. I just wanted to let you know. I know you’re not a bad person so.. please.. don’t hurt yourself ever again..” Thai said with cracked voice and wanted to leave.

 

All emotions made a chaos in Taecyeon’s mind. He couldn’t believe what Nichkhun said to him.

 

“I love you Nichkun!” he said with teary eyes.

 

Thai stopped with his hand on a handle.

 

Taecyeon continued: “But I know I don’t deserve this feeling..”

 

 

 

_____________________________________________________________________

 

 

Seriously I am mad at myself for making my characters suffer like this Oo”

Anyways.. I hope you still like it ^^”

Love you <(^*^)>