Deep in the night.. I’m looking for some fun..

Warning! Cuties can be dangerous!

I'm here again ^^

I was so excited so I wrote another chapter :D

♫ Deep in the night.. I’m looking for some fun.. ♪ *singing*

 

This chapter is something like a crossover.. the story is getting dirty xP

Muhahaha :D

Anyways.. thank you so much for your comments and subscriptions. I really appreciate it. ♥

Your comments are the reason why I write so fast :D (even if I have to study.. -.-")..

(sorry for mistakes)

 

Enjoy this chapter! ^*^

your silly_daydreamer <(^-^)>

 

_____________________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

“Ok I will try to take them off.” Nichkhun smiled. This was so funny. Wooyoung was cutely nervous.

 

“Just lay on your back..” Khun said. Woo did as he was told. Thai prince grabbed Wooyoung’s trouser-legs and pulled. Maybe it was too strong because the little one fell off of the bed and whimpered.

 

“Are you ok?” Nichkhun asked immediately. Wooyoung nodded.

 

“Let me try to it.” Khun suggested and moved closer to Woo. He took the zip and ped it easily.

 

“Are you sure it was stuck?” Nichkhun asked with suspicion.

 

“Yes, it really was.” Woo acted dumb. “Thank you for helping me.” He smiled cutely, took off his pants, jumped into his bed and covered himself with a blanket.

 

‘This little rascal..’ Khun thought and went to the bed too.

 

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

 

The other day they had a photoshoot and then went to the pub. It was like thousand years since their last visit. They were enjoying it, especially Chansung and Junsu. They were drinking and drinking..

 

The mood was great but Wooyoung felt really tired. He decided to leave earlier and go to the dorm. It wasn’t far from the pub. He was at the dorm in ten minutes. He went to the bathroom and took a shower. After some time he toweled himself dry. Suddenly he heard someone’s footsteps. He put on clean underwear and opened the door to the living room.

 

He entered slowly but it seemed that nobody’s here so he went to his room.

 

“Hello sweetie..” someone whispered and Wooyoung flinched.

 

“Oh God, Nichkhun, you scared me..” Wooyoung laughed when he saw his roommate.

 

Thai prince came to Wooyoung and kissed him on his lips. Wooyoung’s eyes widened.

 

“W-what..”

 

“Shhhhhh.. don’t talk..” Khun said and kissed the little one on his neck. Wooyoung shivered.

 

“Take off your underwear.” Nichkhun ordered.

 

“Khun, I’m not sure-“

 

“I said.... TAKE-IT-OFF.” Nichkhun ripped Wooyoung’s underpants and smirked.

 

“Aren’t you drunk?” Wooyoung asked and his body was trembling. He backed a little.

 

“I’m not drunk, Youngie. I just want you so badly.” He smiled widely.

 

“B-but..”

 

“I know you want me too..” Khun came to Wooyoung again and gave him a wild kiss.

 

The little one was breathing havily. He felt tense in his crotch. But the voice in his head was telling him that this isn’t right. He wanted it to be sweet. He wanted Nichkhun to be gentle but now it seemed like Khun don’t want to be gentle at all.

 

Nichkhun wrapped his arms around Woo’s waist, lifted him and put him on the bed. He caught Wooyoung’s chin and kissed him. And then he started to kiss him on the neck. The little one moaned.

 

Thai prince smirked. He suddenly put handcuffs on Woo’s left hand and chained him to a bed. Wooyoung panicked. “Stop it! Let me go!”

 

Nichkhun grabbed his right hand and chained it to a bed too.

 

“Let me go!” Wooyoung almost cried. He felt his own heart beating really fast.

 

“Wooyoungie..” smiled Nichkhun. “You are so cute when you’re scared..” he went to the door, closed them and locked them. Wooyoung whimpered.

 

Nichkhun’s smile was frightening. “Let’s play together..”

 

_____________________________________________________________________________

 

Who said Wooyoung is the only dangerous cutie? Kekeke x33