What have I done..?

Warning! Cuties can be dangerous!

Hi everyone! ^^

This is a short chapter but I hope you'll like it..

Poor Nichkhun.. he is so confused and scared..

(kekeke xP)

Enjoy ^^

(btw.. most of you guess right .D I think now it's clear what's happening to him)

____________________________________________________________

 

 

His heart started pounding like crazy in his chest. His breath sped up and his whole body was shaking. He felt dizzy and dropped to his knees still staring at his hands.

 

‘No.. this can’t be true.. What happened? Where am I? Somebody help me..’

 

He was scared like never before. He desperately needed someone to hug him and tell him that this is just a bad dream. But nobody was here. He was alone. In the night. At unfamiliar place. With dry blood on his hands.

 

Tears were falling down his cheeks. He wanted to wake up from this nightmare.

 

He couldn’t move for a while glaring at the trees in front of him. Everything was dark and cold. The only light was coming from some lamps nearby.

 

Finally he managed to stand up. He slowly came to the nearest lamp and looked round. He saw nobody. There was a sidewalk so he decided to follow its direction. He walked slowly with shaky legs. After a while he saw a gazebo. He came closer. There was a drinking fountain. He washed his hands until they were clean. Then he washed his face and drank. He calmed down a little and went on walking.

 

He came to the end of park and saw a busy street. One building beyond the others looked familiar. He suddenly realized where he is and started to run. The dorm was about two kilometers far.

 

After some time he finally arrived in dorm. He stopped in front of the door and calmed down his breath. He tried the door handle. The door was locked so he rang the bell. The door slowly opened and Nichkhun saw Chansung. Maknae frowned and shut the door immediately. Khun was confused. He rang the doorbell again. Nothing happened.

 

“Chansung! Let me in!” he started to beat at door.

 

Chansung opened it again and stared at Khun angrily. “I hope you came to apologize..” he said coldly.

 

“Apologize? For wha-“ Nichkhun didn’t finish the sentence because the boy in front of him punched him to the face. Thai fell to the floor with loud moan and covered his face.

 

“Are you ing kidding me?!” Chansung shouted. “Are you pretending that nothing happened?”

 

“I don’t know what you’re talking about!” Nichkhun shouted too and his voice cracked.“I don’t know what’s happening.. I woke up in the park.. I don’t know how I got there.. and I don’t know why are you mad at me.. and why should I apologize and..” he sputtered but couldn’t continue. He was totally confused and scared. He felt tears in his eyes. His nose was bleeding. He sobbed few times.

 

Chansung was looking at him suspiciously. Nichkhun looked pitifully. Maknae wavered. ‘Should I believe him?’ He was frowning. ‘It’s like the last time.. the kissing-the-girl-scandal.. he said it wasn’t him.. He didn’t remember it.. or was he lying?’

 

“You don’t remember what have you done?” Chansung asked with cold voice. “Ok.. let’s go and see..” he said. He wanted to see Nichkhun’s reaction.. and then decide whether believe him or not. He grabbed Khun’s t-shirt and lifted him. He was looking deep into his teary eyes. Then he released his clasp and go to the living room. Trembling Nichkhun followed him. His face was in pain.

 

On the couch in the living room was lying Taecyeon with a messed-up face. He had a black eye and broken nose covered with dry blood as well as his lips. Junsu brought him another bag of frozen vegetables to ease pain.

 

Nichkhun’s eyes widened and he gulped. Chansung was watching his scared expression.

 

Junsu looked at him angrily like maknae a while ago.

 

“T-that was me.... who.... beat him?” Nichkhun asked quietly.

 

“Don’t pretend like you don’t know..” Junsu came to him breathing heavily but Chansung stopped him.

 

“Wait..” he said and turned to Nichkhun. “What’s the last thing you remember?” he asked curiously.

 

Nichkhun was quiet for a while. “I was lying on the bed and.. I think I fell asleep..” he said with shaky voice.

 

“You liar..” Junho entered the room.

 

“I’m telling the truth!” Nichkhun protested.

 

Everybody was glaring at him with suspicion. He was shaking badly. He didn’t understand anything. He felt really dizzy. He saw Wooyoung who came from his room and said something but Nichkhun didn’t hear anything. Every sound lowered. His sight got blurry. He boggled and almost collapsed to the floor but someone’s hands caught him. That was the last thing he felt before he fainted.

 

_________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

Are you glad that Khunnie didn't kill anyone? xP