Sweet and sour..

Warning! Cuties can be dangerous!

 

Taecyeon was lying in his bed and watching a ceiling. Sun beams were touching his face which was still swollen. He didn’t want to get up. He wanted to stay in his room forever. He was feeling woefully.

 

He dreamed about him and Nichkhun so many times and then came that night and everything good vanished away. He destroyed everything. He smashed it into pieces. He couldn’t even look in Nichkhun’s eyes without feeling guilty.

 

He sighed. He was hungry but didn’t want to leave his room. He decided to suffer. Punish himself. He curled up and closed his eyes. The heart in his chest was aching like hell.

 

“Taecyeon?” Junsu was standing in a doorway and looking at him with worries. “Are you ok?” he asked softly and came to him.

 

“Leave me alone..” Taec whispered.

 

“Don’t be like this.. Tell me.. What’s the matter?” Junsu sat down on the edge of the bed.

 

“I can’t.. just leave me alone..” Taecyeon repeated.

 

“You didn’t eat anything. I can bring you something..” Junsu suggested.

 

“I don’t have an appetite..” Taec retorted.

 

Junsu sighed. He wasn’t used to see Taecyeon behaving like this. “You can’t starve..” he said cautiously.

 

“I can..” Ok beast frowned.

 

Junsu frowned too. He wanted to help him but it seemed hopelessly.

 

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

 

Nichkhun and Wooyoung were washing dishes and smiling at each other widely with slight blush. Thai prince still couldn’t believe that he let his emotions control his body and did it with Wooyoung. He felt a little awkward but was also proud of himself. After a long time he showed his true feelings and let them to engulf his mind completely.

 

He pecked Wooyoung’s cheek and giggled when the little one looked round the kitchen with fear that someone could see them. But they were here alone.

 

Woo was crazily happy. His mind was full of thoughts about Nichkhun. He was shining like a sun and looked cuter than usual.

 

Their amorous atmosphere was interrupted when Junsu came in with sad expression.

 

“We have to do something.. Taecyeon doesn’t want to leave our room and even eat anything. What’s going on?” Junsu looked at Nichkhun questioningly.

 

“I don’t know.. He doesn’t want to tell me.” Thai frowned and looked at Wooyoung.

 

The little one felt that Nichkhun is watching him. He wished Khun could forget about the writing on the wall and other things connected with it. But it simply couldn’t happen.

 

Nichkhun knew that Wooyoung knows something but decided to be quiet and don’t ask. He didn’t want to ruin those lovely feelings towards each other which appeared this morning. But he wanted to find out what happened. He wanted to know it so badly. It was burning him from inside. He decided to go to Taecyeon and try to find it out again.

 

“I will bring him some food..” Khun said, took the plate with last five muffins which survived after the Chansung’s lethal attack and went to Taecyeon.

 

Wooyoung put on worried face and bit his bottom lip. He wanted to stop Nichkhun but he couldn’t. He decided to join Junho who was playing some Playstation game. Chansung was resting on the sofa after the flood of muffins and biscuits he ate.

 

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

 

Nichkhun came in. Taecyeon was curled up like a cat (well like a pretty big cat..) and it looked like he’s sleeping. Thai slowly closed the door and Taec probably heard it because he opened his eyes.

 

“I’m bringing you some muffins..” Nichkhun said and smiled nervously.

 

Taecyeon was looking at him and didn’t say anything. He felt really uneasy. He wanted to escape from this room and don't have to look at him.

 

“You should eat something..” Nichkhun put the plate on the nightstand and sat down on Junsu’s bed.

 

Taecyeon frowned. Nichkhun evidently had no interest to leave.

 

“I’m not hungry..” Taec said coldly.

 

“Just taste it. I baked it myself..” Khun looked at him with puppy eyes.

 

It was harder and harder not to go down to Nichkhun’s cuteness. Taecyeon was getting angry to himself.

 

‘Nichkhun is caring about me so much? I don’t deserve his attention. I have no right to be in his nearness. I have no right to look at him.. to talk with him..’

 

Taecyeon didn’t know what’s happening with him. He was so impulsive when he was with Nichkhun. Thai prince was looking at him innocently. He couldn’t stand it anymore. He stood up suddenly.

 

“I will tell you, alright?” He shouted. “I know you want to know it so badly..” He kept shouting and didn’t control himself. He couldn’t stand this terrible feeling of guilt. “I you! Do you hear me? I you! Know you know it! Hope you are happy now!”

 

 

 

_________________________________________________________________

 

I feel bad for Taecyeon. I made him suffering a lot Oo"

And what about Khunnie?

Aigoooo I'm bad O:)

 

Thanks a lot for your comments. I'm glad to have readers like you :))