The awakening

Warning! Cuties can be dangerous!

Kekeke it's midnight here ^^

Today (or yesterday already :D) I passed another exam so I decided to write another chapter :)

Thank you so much for your comments.. Saranghaeyo! ^*^

______________________________________________________________________

 

 

- flashback -

 

Taecyeon was lying on the sofa. Nichkhun and Wooyoung came back from JYP about five hours ago. Khun went directly to his room and stayed there. Taec was worried if Thai is ok. He stood up and went to Nichkhun’s room. He found him sleeping peacefully. He sat down on the edge of the bed and glared at him. He looked so innocent and vulnerable.

 

Taecyeon made a vow that he will never hurt him again. He softly his head. Nichkhun suddenly opened his eyes and when he noticed Taec is touching him, he punched him with all his power to the face.

 

“Don’t touch me you bastard!” he shouted and stood up in a flash.

 

Taecyeon fell to the floor and his mind went black for a while. Nichkhun kneeled down to him and began hitting him with his fists like out of his senses.

 

“I HATE YOU!”

 

“You !!!”

 

“You’ll regret what you’ve done to me!!!”

 

Taecyeon felt unbearable pain when Khun’s fist hit his face again, but he couldn’t fight back. He was like knocked out.  Then furious Thai stood up and started kicking him to the stomach but at the same time remaining group members rushed in.

 

“Oh ! Stop it, Nichkhun!” Junsu shouted and tried to drag him away but Thai shook his hand off angrily. So Chansung and Junho grabbed him and finally dragged him to the living room. Junsu and Wooyoung stayed to help Taecyeon. Nichkhun was kicking around and cursing.

 

“Calm down!” Junho said with strong voice, but Khun wasn’t listening to him.

 

“Let me go!” Thai shouted and bit someone’s hand. Chansung yelped and released him. Khun slipped from Junho’s grasp and run to the door. He opened them and left the room.

 

Chansung and Junho stayed here with angry and shocked expressions.

 

- the end of flashback -

 

Nichkhun opened his eyes and his heart was pounding wildly. He was in the arm-chair and Wooyoung was staring at him with worries.

 

“I saw it..” he whispered.

 

“You saw what?” Wooyoung was confused.

 

“I saw what I’ve done. But.. It wasn’t me.. I mean.. I would never hurt Taecyeon. I don’t even have a reason.. I don’t remember why I was like that..” Khun was mumbling.

 

“We should take you to a doctor..” Chansung looked at him worryingly and sighed.

 

“W-wait.. like to a psychiatrist?” Nichkhun asked and shivered.

 

“Evidently there’s something wrong with your mind..” Junsu bit his bottom lip.

 

Nichkhun wanted to protest but then he looked at Taecyeon who was still lying on the couch pretty bad beaten up. He gulped and nodded: “Ok.. I’ll go..”

 

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

 

He was sitting on the chair and everything around him was scaring him. His eyes traveled around the room and he couldn’t concentrate to the person in white coat sitting in front of him. He didn’t want to.

 

“Mister Horvejkul..” the old man smiled at him. “Can we start?”

 

“Of.. of course..” Nichkhun said and felt he is trembling inside.

 

“Your friends told me you are having memory failures lately..” doctor said amiably.

 

“Yes.. that’s true..” Thai nodded and felt more and more uneasy.

 

“Can you tell me more about it?” man smiled again.

 

“It’s not just I don’t remember something. It’s.. it’s like.. someone posses me. Because I’ve done few things I would never do..“

 

“Like what..?” doctor asked curiously.

 

“I was.. kissing in the public and didn’t care about the reporters.. I even hurt my friend.. I was aggressive.. I’m not aggressive usually.. I am kind.. I don’t hurt people.. I’m always nice to them.. I was raised like this..” he sputtered.

 

The old man was quiet for a while and then began to speak: “You are nice to everyone, right? You don’t hurt people. You were raised to be kind to them. Ok.. but.. don’t you sometimes feel anger? Like you want to shout at someone, punch someone..?”

 

“Yes but just for a while.. then I take a deep breath and everything’s ok..” Nichkhun said.

 

“No no no.. It’s not that easy.. I think somewhere deep in you is hiding all that anger and wants to go out.. but you don’t let him.. and that’s the reason. Everybody has to release the anger, the stress. People are cursing, destroying dishes, shouting, whatever.. But you are keeping it inside. “ The man looked at him and broke off.

 

Nichkhun didn’t say anything so he continued: “And you were talking about kissing the girl. What’s the matter? It’s ok to kiss someone. But because of your work, because of your popularity, you are told not to have a relationship, not to show your true emotions.. so you think it’s wrong to kiss someone. To show off what you really feel. You are keeping it inside. I think your mind couldn’t handle it anymore..”

 

Nichkhun gulped.

 

“Well.. I am afraid your personality split up. To the kind Nichkhun and to the one who’s not afraid of showing his emotions.. who does what he wants.. and unfortunately doesn’t control  himself..” doctor said cautiously.

 

“S-so.. what should I do about it..?” Nichkhun asked tremblingly and felt like his life comes tumbling down.