The forgotten memory..

Warning! Cuties can be dangerous!

Hi everyone! :))

New chapter is here! ^^

Thank you so much for subscribing and commenting..

Love you <(^*^)>

___________________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

Wooyoung was surprised when he saw Nichkhun hugging Taecyeon. But he was also glad that Taec could feel Khun’s support. Of course he was a little jealous seeing them like this.

 

But something wasn’t right. Thai turned his head to him and was staring at him with terrified look.

 

*

 

Nichkhun released Taecyeon from his hug and stood up looking at Wooyoung nervously. He was confused. Was it just his imagination or was it one of his forgotten memories?

 

This was driving him insane. He wanted to know everything what happened that night. It looked like the ‘ part’ wasn’t the only thing he couldn’t remember.

 

His nervous expression changed to the determinate one. Let’s ask Wooyoung and solve this thing once for all.

 

“Wooyoung.. Can we talk?” He asked him. Woo looked confusedly but nodded.

 

“Have some rest, ok?” Nichkhun said to Taecyeon softly and then went out of the room with Wooyoung behind his back.

 

They passed by Chansung and Jun brothers and stopped at the end of the long corridor where they could talk without anybody disturbing them.

 

Wooyoung looked at Khun questioningly.

 

Thai drew a deep breath and said: “Taecyeon didn’t tell me everything, right? There’s something else you are keeping back. Something you don’t want me to remember. Have I done something to you? If I had I want to know it.”

 

He was watching Wooyoung searchingly. The little one gulped. He couldn’t be quiet again. Taecyeon said it too.

 

“There is something you should know. But I know it wasn’t your true ego. I know it, Nichkhun. You would never do it to me. I believe it..” Wooyoung sputtered to calm Nichkhun but he made it even worse.

 

Nichkhun gulped loudly. So it was one of the forgotten memories..

 

“Are you.... talking about.... about the handcuffs..?” Nichkhun asked shakily.

 

Wooyoung’s eyes widened and his heart skipped a beat.

 

“H-how do you know it? Did Taecyeon tell you anything?”

 

“No.... I just.... I saw something in my mind a while ago.. I saw..” Nichkhun shivered. “I saw you.. on my b-bed.. ch-chained to it..” He stuttered. He couldn’t continue. It was so awkward and embarrassing.

 

Wooyoung’s heart was beating wildly. He didn’t want to recall it. But he had to say it to Nichkhun. He had to know it.

 

“It was you who chained me..” Woo whispered. “And covered my eyes and....” he started to tremble.

 

Nichkhun felt huge narrowness in his chest. He was completely pale now.

 

Wooyoung closed his eyes, took in breath and continued tremblingly: “... and took a knife and carved my chest and belly.. I was so scared.. I wanted you to let me go but you kept kissing me and..” he gulped again and looked deep to the floor, “made me an ..” he whispered. “And then you just left me there..” His eyes began filling with tears. “It was Taecyeon who came and helped me..”

 

Nichkhun was standing here totally shocked. He was looking at the little one shaking in front of him and felt terribly that he hurt him and didn’t know it until now.

 

“I’m so sorry, Youngie..” He hugged him tightly. “I’m so sorry..” He kept whispering to his ear and his hair.

 

He wanted to protect him. Even if it meant to protect him from himself. .

 

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

 

It was early in the morning. The sun was just rising and the fresh air from the outside was filling the room through the opened window.

 

Nichkhun was sitting on his bed and watching Wooyoung breathing peacefully. He was so cute while sleeping.

 

Thai was still feeling terrible because of their conversation from yesterday. He wanted to show Wooyoung that he is really sorry. He sighed.

 

The little one slowly opened his eyes. When he noticed that Nichkhun is up, he sat up on the bed and looked at him with sleepy eyes.

 

“Good morning..” Nichkhun whispered and smiled at him slightly.

 

“Good morning..” Woo mumbled and yawned.

 

“I was wandering how to apologize to you.. and how to compensate you for what I’ve done to you and.. I have an idea..” Khun said timidly. “I will do whatever you want to.. You can wish anything..”

 

“Anything?” Wooyoung lifted his eyebrows. Khun nodded.

 

Woo smirked devilishly. “Ok..”