What?!

Warning! Cuties can be dangerous!

The second chapter in this day is here!  ^^

You will probably kill me.. kekeke :D

______________________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

Wooyoung was standing there motionless still with the piece of wood in his hands. His mind was blank as well as the sky without clouds. The sun was wiping tears from his face. He felt his own blood dripping from his nose on the floor.

 

Nichkhun wasn’t moving. Now he looked innocent like always. But Wooyoung saw the evil in him. He was too scared that Nichkhun will get up and hurt him again.

 

‘Is he alive?’ the question was flying across Wooyoung’s mind but he didn’t hear it clearly. He was like zonked. The world was spinning around him in smaller and smaller circles. It was suffocating him.

 

‘Ottokeee?’

 

He dropped the wood on the floor and moved to the elevator, still watching Nichkhun with fear. He came in and pressed the button number 3. He was staring at lying Khun until the door closed.

 

The elevator was slowly going down. Wooyoung closed his eyes. He hated his life right know.

 

*

 

He was sitting on his bed staring at Nichkhun’s one. He was showered and after the meal.

 

The door opened and Junho came in.

 

“Where is Nichkhun?” He asked confusedly. “I thought he is here with you..”

 

Instead of an answer he saw how Wooyoung’s eyes began filling with tears.

 

“Oh My God, what happened?” Junho jumped to him watching him with worries.

 

“I think he forgot to take his pills because.. his another personality appeared again..” Wooyoung whispered.

 

“What? When? And where is he?” Junho asked with terrified look.

 

Wooyoung made a painful expression. “I did something bad.. really bad..”

 

Junho was getting more and more terrified. “What? Wooyoung tell me!”

 

“He is.. probably.. lying on the rooftop..” Woo whispered.

 

“WHAT?!” Junho stood up from shock.

 

“I hit him with some piece of wood..” Wooyoung confessed. “But I was just defending myself!”

 

“You did what??!” Junho couldn’t believe Wooyoung’s words. “So how can you just sit here so calmly?! Is he alright?” Junho’s heart was beating like crazy.

 

“I don’t know..” Wooyoung looked to the floor.

 

“Oh !” Junho shouted and left the room. He run through the living room in a flash and was heading to the rooftop.

 

*

 

The elevator finally stopped. The door opened and Juho saw Nichkhun lying on the floor.

 

“Nichkhun!” He kneeled to him and slapped his face slightly. “Wake up!” he shouted. “Wake up!!!”

 

Thai was lying here motionless. But suddenly his lashes shivered and he slowly opened his eyes.

 

“Oh God! Are you alright?” Junho helped him to sit up.

 

Nichkhun slowly nodded staring at him confusedly.

 

“Do you remember how you got here?” Juho asked.

 

Nichkhun shook his head from left to right.

 

“So it had to be how Wooyoung said. Your another personality appeared.. I think you forgot to take your pills..” Junho explained.

 

Nichkhun was still watching him confusedly. Then he finally spoke: “Excuse me but.... Who are you?”

 

 

______________________________________________________________________________

 

We are slowly going to an end xP

 

Tomorrow I'm going to the Kpop meeting ^^

We'll be dancing flashmob outside and then going to a tea bar..

Hope the weather will be ok and it won't snow..

 

Everyone enjoy this friday! :))