Can you feel my heartbeat..?

Warning! Cuties can be dangerous!

 

Hi everyone! ^^

It looks like some of you prefer TaecKhun and some of you KhunYoung..

OttokeeeE? :D

Kekeke..

 

_______________________________________________________________________

 

 

Nichkhun’s heart skipped a beat. He froze with his hand on a handle staring at the closed door.

 

‘Did I misunderstand? Or did he really say he loves me? Aigooo.. Ottokeee???’

 

He slowly turned to Taecyeon and gasped. In his eyes was such pureness and tenderness. But they were so sad.

 

Nichkhun’s body moved of itself closer to the bed. How could Taecyeon look so vulnerably?

 

Taec winked confusedly few times.

 

Thai didn’t know what to do. In front of him was sitting a person who wanted to commit a suicide because of him. And now confessed to him.

 

One part of him was moved but the other one advised to leave this room immediately.

 

‘What should I do? Why is everything so complicated?’

 

“You don’t have to bother with me..” Taecyeon whispered when Khun was just staring at him blankly. “You can go..” and one lone tear run down his face.

 

Seeing Taecyeon like this was broking Nichkhun’s heart. He felt like he is the reason why is Taecyeon here in this condition.

 

He didn’t know how it happened but he felt he is hugging him. He felt Taecyeon’s wildly pounding heart and his trembling body. His own heart was beating like crazy.

 

Taecyeon couldn’t control his emotions anymore. Tears were falling down his cheeks and he hugged Nichkhun more tightly.

 

Thai was shocked by his own action. But he couldn’t left Taecyeon right know. He wanted to calm him down. To show him that he’s not mad at him anymore. Because he simply couldn’t be.

 

He was so confused right know.

 

‘I like Wooyoung.. I really like Wooyoung.. But what’s this feeling in my chest right know??”

 

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

 

Wooyoung felt terribly guilty. He was the only one who knew about Taecyeon’s and Nichkhun’s secret. Not completely everything but still he knew it. He should have to help Taecyeon.. to support him and.... to tell Nichkhun the whole truth.

 

Maybe it didn’t have to happen. If he wasn’t such a coward.. if he tell it..

 

He shivered and felt cold despite of the fact it was really warm here.

 

When he was comforting Nichkhun after he dragged him from Taecyeon’s room this afternoon, Thai told him what Taecyeon said. It was just.. horrifying. Beforehand Wooyoung thought that Taecyeon just beat Khun up. But now he knew the truth. He didn’t know what to think..

 

Taecyeon helped him that evening. He was nice to him. After torturing Nichkhun who he loved.

 

‘Nothing makes sense in this world.. Our lives ..’ He thought and slid down the wall in a corridor.

 

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

 

Taecyeon didn’t feel the pain anymore. He felt so even and happy right now. He inhaled Nichkhun’s scent. He was enjoying his warm, his presence.

 

His heart was still beating really fast. He felt Khun’s heart too.

 

He was so tired but he knew that he have to stay up because of concussion. He was just resting with his head placed on Nichkhun’s shoulder.

 

Thai finally relaxed and began Taecyeon’s back gently.

 

Suddenly his vision went dark for a while and in his mind appeared a picture of Wooyoung with a handkerchief covering his eyes chained with handcuffs to the bed. Nichkhun froze and his pupils dilated when the door opened. He slowly turned his head. The person who was a while ago in his mind was standing in a doorway.