For you..

Warning! Cuties can be dangerous!

 

“The first step is to admit the fact that your mind isn’t alright and want to do something about it. I will also prescribe you a medicine. Your friends told me it’s not so long since your first memory loss. In that case there is a better possibility to cure. Very important thing is to change your lifestyle. Not completely. Just don’t be so stiff, don’t bottle up your true emotions, curse if you want to, be spontaneous. Maybe you should take a break from work and do what you want to do..” doctor said.

 

Nichkhun was looking at him with sad expression. He was so dejected. ‘How can I take a break from work?’

 

The old man gave him a prescription and a visiting-card. Khun thanked him, made a bow and left the room.

 

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

 

In the way back to the dorm Nichkhun repeated to Wooyoung, Chansung, Junho and their manager a conversation with doctor.

 

The manager was shocked. “How is that possible? You definitely need to take a break from work. I will go to JYP and have a talk with him. ”

 

“And there is another thing you should know..” Nichkhun bit his bottom lip. “I beat up Taecyeon and.. kinda.. smashed up his face..” he whispered.

 

“You did what?! Oh God..” The manager lamented.

 

“Even if your diagnosis sounds scary it’s not that bad I think.” Chansung suddenly said. “You will have a free time.. You can do whatever you want.. I think it’s pretty good medication..”

 

“But I am afraid that it won’t work.. Moreover the important thing is to take tablets that doctor prescribed me.” Nichkhun frowned. “And what about you guys? You will have to change choreography. And what about Hottests? How will they react when they realize I’m taking some days off?”

 

“They will understand.. for sure..” Wooyoung tried to calm him down.

 

“And don’t bother with anything. We will make it. You will recover and everything will be ok..” Junho said with encouraging smile.

 

“I hope so..” Thai smiled a little too bud his eyes were still sad.

 

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

 

Taecyeon was sitting on the couch and felt like his face is burning. He had blurred vision in one eye and felt pressure on his chest. He was lost in his thoughts. He couldn’t believe it was Nichkhun who beat him up like this. ‘He had the right to do it but.. How could he suddenly remember everything?

And then forgot it again..? He hates me. He definitely hates me..’

 

The entrance door suddenly opened and Nichkhun, Wooyoung, Junho and Chansung came in. Junsu who was making tea in the kitchen rushed to the living room and looked at them questioningly.

 

“So..? What did the doctor say?” he asked.

 

“I probably have.. split personality..” Nichkhun said quietly with sorrowful smile.

 

“That’s.... weird.. How did it happen..? And is possible to cure..? Junsu asked. Thai prince repeated everything what doctor said again. Taecyeon was watching him and listening carefully.

 

Nichkhun turned to him. “Taecyeon.. I am so sorry for what I did to you..” he apologized with sadness in his eyes.

 

“It’s.... It’s ok..” Taec whispered.

 

The guys rather left Nichkhun with Taecyeon in the living room alone so they could have a talk.

 

“I was thinking about it and.. my alter ego.. or what it actually is.. is probably mad at you. You said I can’t trust you.. that you did something wrong. What is it? Why don’t you tell me? It scares me a lot..” Nichkhun shivered.

 

Taecyeon shook his head from left to right. “I can’t tell you.. but I deserved this..” he pointed to his swollen face.

 

Nichkhun frowned. He took a bottle from his pocket, took out one tablet and swallowed it. He didn’t say anything and went to his room. ‘I will find out what happened..’ He thought.

 

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

 

The next day in the morning Nichkhun woke up and immediately sat up with fast beating heart. ‘What if the other person of me did something in the night? Like the last few nights..’

 

“Are you ok?” Wooyoung asked. He was sitting on the bed with sleepy eyes.

 

Khun nodded. “I am just worried if.. if I was here all night..” he whispered.

 

“You were..” Woo said and yawned. “I was watching you all night. You were sleeping peacefully.. And now.. if you let me.. I will go to get some sleep..” He yawned again, lay down, covered himself with a blanket and after a while Nichkhun heard him breathing regularly.

 

He was staring at the blanket which was going up and down. He was really touched. Wooyoung was taking care of him all night? He smiled and felt better.

 

“Thank you..” he whispered and left the room.

 

He was the only one who was up. It was really early. He made himself a breakfast and took a piece of paper and a pencil. He decided to make a list of things he wants to do. It was hard though. Some of his wishes seemed to be unachievable. But he wrote them all along with small wishes. He smiled at the list when he completed it.

 

“Let’s give it a try..” he laughed a little and hid the paper to his pocket.

 

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

 

Junho and Chansung rushed in the kitchen because of a sweet smell of chocolate and their jaws dropped. Nichkhun was standing over countertop with an apron on and decorating chocolate cake with a whipped cream.

 

“Nichkhun? Are you by any chance baking?” Junho asked with surprised expression and looked at Chansung, who discovered three plates of still hot cookies on the table.

 

“I am..” Nichkhun turned to them and smiled widely. “I wanted to do something yummy for breakfast..” he chuckled, opened an oven and took out a baking tin with muffins.

 

“Am I in heaven..?” Chansung laughed and ate another biscuit.

 

Sleepy Junsu came in and stopped with his mouth open.

 

“Just sit and eat..” Nichkhun smiled at still standing Junho and Junsu and put the muffins on the plates and then on the table.

 

“And what about the cake?” Chansung asked with hungry expression.

 

“Sorry, but it’s for Wooyoung. I owe him something..” Nichkhun looked at maknae apologetically. “But if he don’t eat it all you can help him with it..” he smiled again and went with a cake to his and Wooyoung’s room.

 

“Wooyoungie..?” he said softly. The little one opened his eyes.

 

“Is it chocolate that I smell?” he sat up immediately and noticed that Khun is holding a chocolate cake.

 

“I wanted to thank you that you stayed up all night because of me. So I baked you a cake.” He smiled nervously.

 

“You did it? Woah! Daebak!” Wooyoung laughed at him and took the cake from him. He placed it on the bed, took a teaspoon and started to eat. He didn’t care that he is on a diet. This cake made Khun. For him. Can life be more awesome?!

 

 

__________________________________________________________

 

Hi everyone!

This chapter was a positive one for change .D

Finally I have time to write :))

I was very busy lately. I bet you know what I’m talking about.

 

Because of this story I’ve read some articles about personality psychology and ended up reading articles about time management, hobbies and this stuff ^^ Oops I was reading it a few hours? Oo”

 

Next week starts my summer term (Why is it summer term when it starts it the middle of winter? Oo”)..  so I hope I will have more time now.. because next exams won’t be sooner than on May (I think..).

 

Hope you all are doing well and enjoy the moments of your free time ;)

Annyeong! ^^