When fear controls you..

Warning! Cuties can be dangerous!

Uuugh.. finally update!

This week is.. I just can't describe it. The beggining of new term makes me so exhausted -.-"

But I'm trying my best. I have to get used to it again after that little break.

I will try to update as soon as possible .)

Hope you're doing well :)

(P.s: sorry for mistakes.. I was in hurry.. ^^")

_______________________________________________________________________________

 

 

Boys were looking at the doctor disbelievingly.

 

„I’m not sure when or how much he well recall..“ the man said. „Take him home, show him his belongings, show him things he really likes, his old photos and videos, something you know that left a deep impression in him..“

 

They nodded and bowed. The doctor bowed too and went back to the consulting room.

 

Nichkhun had a sheepish expression. He looked like a lost puppy.

 

Junsu sighed. “Ok.. Let’s go home..”

 

*

 

In a way back they told him about his family and about the group. He still looked confused.

 

When they arrived at their apartment, Wooyoung was watching TV. When he saw Nichkhun, he left to his room immediately without saying a word.

 

“He doesn’t seem so social..” Nichkhun said silently.

 

“No no no.. it’s just..” Junho didn’t know what to say.

 

“Did he leave because of me?” Nichkhun asked with worries.

 

“Of course not..” Chansung laughed nervously.

 

“You’re close friends.. you share one room..” Junsu explained. “Let’s make a dinner..” he rather changed a topic.

 

*

 

They were eating a dinner. Except Wooyoung. He was still in his room. Junsu was describing their concerts to Nichkhun who was listening with interest.

 

“It’s amazing! I can’t believe I am a celebrity..” he giggled.

 

Junho and Chansung exchanged amused looks and burst in laugh. Unfortunately Chansung had his mouth full of food and spattered Junho. Now it was Nichkhun with Junsu who burst in laugh because Junho’s disgusted expression was priceless.

 

At that moment Wooyoung appeared silently. He filled a bowl with prepared ramyun, took a seat between Chansung and Junsu and immediately began eating, escaping Nichkhun’s look.

 

Junsu looked at him with worries.

 

“Do you want to see some of our videos?” Chansung asked.

 

Nichkhun nodded with excitement. They both left.

 

“Wooyoungie.. are you ok?” Junsu asked carefully.

 

Wooyoung didn’t answer and rather put almost all noodles into his mouth.

 

Junho his back gently. “I know that you had a fight with him in the morning but.. it wasn’t really him. Now you should support him. He doesn’t remember anything. We should help him to recall..”

 

“It’s my fault..” Wooyoung whispered. “I made him forget..”

 

Junsu petted his shoulder. “It will be alrigh-“

 

“Nothing will be alright!” Wooyoung stood up and one of the chopsticks fell on the floor. His breath sped up and he was trembling all over his body. “Everything is messed up! I hate it!” he shouted. “I want my old life back..” he sat down on his chair again with teary eyes.

 

Junho hugged him. “We can’t give up now..”

 

*

 

Wooyoung was just in his underwear and wanted to put on pajamas when the doors opened. Nichkhun came from the shower. He was in his pajamas and his hair was slightly wet.

 

Wooyoung screamed and covered himself with a t-shirt.

 

“I-I’m really sorry..” Nichkhun stammered and his face turned red. He turned away. “T-tell me when I can-“

 

“Get out!” Wooyoung shouted.

 

Nichkhun gulped and rather left the room.

 

Wooyoung was standing there and his heart was pounding crazily.

 

‘Why was I so rude to him? What’ve I done? I shouldn’t have shouted to him.. Aish!’

 

He knew he was really scared. He didn’t know why. This was kind Nichkhun. Actually the one who didn’t remember anything.

 

‘But what if the other one appears? What if I’ll be in this room with him alone? No no no.. I can’t be so selfish. It’s my fault he doesn’t remember anything. I should be nice to him. So why am I shaking again? I don’t want to be scared of him. !’

 

He put on the pajamas and slowly opened the door. Nichkhun was sitting on the sofa with really sad expression.

 

“I.. I’m sorry for being so rude..” Wooyoung apologized. “Y-you can go to bed.. I won’t shout again..” he almost whispered and then went back to his room.

 

Nichkun was looking at his back with sad puppy eyes. Why this guy doesn’t like him?

 

He stood up and went to the room. Wooyoung was already in his bed with his eyes closed tightly. Thai closed the door, turned off the lights and got in his bed. He wasn’t asleep. His feelings were hurt by Wooyoung’s action. He was staring at the ceiling.

 

The little one was trembling again. He couldn’t stop it. He couldn’t do anything with it. He was staring at Nichkhun with his eyes wide open and with a wildly pounding heart. He was so scared. It was dimness. There were just two of them.

 

Nichkhun heard Wooyoung’s fast breath. He turned his head and caught the little one looking at him. Wooyoung winced and his heart skipped a beat. He looked different way immediately.

 

Nichkhun sat up.

 

Wooyoung sat up as well.

 

They were staring at each other.