You can't..

Warning! Cuties can be dangerous!

Hi EVERYONE! ^_______^

It's me with a new chapter..

Today I've passed the exam.. I am happy ^^

But there will be another two weeks with exams.. so I'll be busy these two weeks..

I don't know when I'll be able to update but I will try to update soon!

Thank you so much for your support ^*^

Enjoy this chapter! :)

Bye..

___________________________________________________________________

 

 

He was staring at the wall with opened mouth. ‘What does it mean?” he thought. He looked at Wooyoung’s bed. Woo was sleeping and it looked like he was completely covered with a blanket. Nichkhun came to him and poked the blanket. The little one slowly uncovered his head. His eyes were looking at Khun.

 

“Woo.. do you know something about.. that?” Nichkhun pointed at the front wall.

 

Wooyoung sat up and saw the writing on the wall. He gulped. “What’s that?”

 

He felt somehow dizzy. It was like the never-ending nightmare.

 

“I woke up few moments ago and saw it.” Nichkhun said and looked confused and a little scared. “Who could write this? And why I shouldn’t trust Taecyeon?”

 

‘What’s going on? Who could do that? And why?’ Wooyoung was wandering. He felt too much pressure lately. His body started to tremble without him noticing.

 

“Are you ok?” Nichkhun immediately sat down on his bed. “It’s just writing. Maybe it’s a joke from guys. Don’t mind it..” He put his hand on Wooyoung’s shoulder.

 

Wooyoung couldn’t stand it anymore. Nichkhun was caring about him again. He was touching him. ‘What’s all of this? Is this a reality? Am I not dreaming?’ his eyes slowly closed and he collapsed on the bed.

 

“Woo!” Nichkhun shouted and lightly slapped him. “Wake up!”

 

Wooyoung heard Khun’s voice like from a long distance.  He felt like the world is spinning really fast.

 

Khun slapped him again. His hands were shaking. “Wooyoungie!” He shook Wooyoung by the shoulders. The little one finally opened his eyes.

 

“Oh My God, you scared me..” Nichkhun was looking at him with worries. “Are you alright?”

 

Wooyoung nodded. But he wasn’t alright. Nothing was alright.

 

Sleepy Taecyeon came in. “What happened? I heard some noise-“ He froze at the moment he saw the writing on the wall. He gulped and looked at Khun and Wooyoung.

 

“I’ll bring you some water..” Nichkhun said quietly to Wooyoung. He had some weird feeling when Taecyeon was staring at him. He passed by the Ok Beast and left the room.

 

Taec was standing here with confused expression. “Who wrote this?” he asked.

 

“I have no idea..” Woo answered nervously.

 

Taecyeon frowned. ‘Who could write this? Only Wooyoung knew that something happened. What if someone saw me with Nichkhun’s phone? But it’s not the reason to write such a huge writing on the wall. This doesn’t make any sense..’

 

Every time he thought about what he did to Nichkhun he was disgusted of himself. How could he do this to the person who he loves? But there was another person who was in love with his Thai prince. What if Wooyoung wrote these words on the wall? What if he wants Nichkhun even after that night?

 

Exhausted Wooyoung noticed Taecyeon’s suspicious look and shivered. “Don’t you by any chance think that it was me who wrote that, do you?” he asked.

 

“Then tell me who did it..” Taecyeon pointed at the wall.

 

Nichkhun entered with a glass of water in his hand. He gave it to Wooyoung and then looked at Taec.

 

“Why do you think it was Woo? Is there something I should know about?” Nichkhun was staring at suddenly nervous Taecyeon.

 

“No.. of course there’s nothing-“ Taec was interrupted by Nichkhun.

 

“I can trust you, right?” He was looking at him with his innocent eyes full of trust.

 

Taecyeon gulped. He felt uneasy. He was quiet for a while. He can’t lie to him.

 

“No.. you can’t trust me..” he said with broken voice and left the room.